Wanted 1FZE engine needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R
Threads
I'm looking for a 1FZE engine... preferbly from a 93-94 so that everything will be plug-n-pray....

holla if you got one or for sale...

I'm looking for a 1FZE engine... preferbly from a 93-94 so that everything will be plug-n-pray....

holla if you got one or for sale...

HI,

I have one from a 1997 with less then 70k on it.
I was keeping for a project down the road.
It has all the accessories on it.
I bought it from a guy doing a diesel transplant.
$1500.00 for every thing.
Located in sherwood oregon.

wow how awesome that would be! But... you're on the opposite side of the continent than me...
I'll keep you in mind if the ones down here don't pan out... 70K sounds so nice right now...

1fz-fe

Hello, I am interested in the engine. Can you tell me a little bit about its history, condition and what all comes whith it. (maybe some pictures too)
Thanks.

Hello, I am interested in the engine. Can you tell me a little bit about its history, condition and what all comes whith it. (maybe some pictures too)
Thanks.

GET OFF MY TRAIN!
I tease ... i assume you mean the one the other guy posted and not the one I am still waiting for...
You're welcome to it... but please take ya'lls to a private message or something and not on this thread, as i don't want people to be confused... cause I'm still looking.

I thought everything was cool with the rebuild Eric. What happened?

It burned oil before the HG failure and still does... the bottom end is what's worn out. The head didn't look bad at all and i suppose still isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom