SOLD 1FZ Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a 1FZ head in good condition for a rebuild. Not all warped, no cracks and preferably one that hasn't been decked before too. Don't need the cam shafts with it. I've inquired with a few people on the forums but trying to see everything out there before I make my decision. Must be willing to ship, unless you're in the San Diego area, can provide business address if it makes it cheaper than residential.

Looking for a 1FZ head in good condition for a rebuild. Not all warped, no cracks and preferably one that hasn't been decked before too. Don't need the cam shafts with it. I've inquired with a few people on the forums but trying to see everything out there before I make my decision. Must be willing to ship, unless you're in the San Diego area, can provide business address if it makes it cheaper than residential.
What is your price range you're looking for?

Still looking?

I have one. Since the cams are gone it fits your description. $100 plus actual shipping.

Hey guys, thanks but I actually ended up ordering new yesterday and got it today. I knew as soon as I ordered it too people would start replying lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom