1fz fuel injector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fj80oregon

GOLD Star
Threads
Anybody know if this plastic tab is fixable or can replace just the pink boot. I am reinstalling my injectors and when installing the wiring harness two of the clips wouldn’t snap in. After inspection I realized two out of the six little tabs on the injector are broken. I don’t wanna spend over $300 on two new injectors if I don’t have to. I had them rebuilt by a local injector shop and never really paid attention to the little tab! 🤬 truck is 97 collector edition.

EA0EA0F0-AE3E-41D6-BF88-9B0726742560.jpeg

80941026-5093-4D21-B281-C7AF61F01132.jpeg

Anybody know if this plastic tab is fixable or can replace just the pink boot. I am reinstalling my injectors and when installing the wiring harness two of the clips wouldn’t snap in. After inspection I realized two out of the six little tabs on the injector are broken. I don’t wanna spend over $300 on two new injectors if I don’t have to. I had them rebuilt by a local injector shop and never really paid attention to the little tab! 🤬 truck is 97 collector edition.

View attachment 2995234

View attachment 2995237
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. Just posting up to That Is A Nice Looking Motor! Good work, my friend!

Zip ties

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom