1FZ-FE Supercharger NIB on eBay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why would it not be ok for a 94? Arent they the same motor?

Emissions equipment. Also a different computer system. This can be overcome though.

Actually the only difference is the 93-94 requires an additional kit to move the PAIR valve. The kit is about $175. The rest of the SC kit is the same. There is no computer work done when installing. Mine is a 94...installed it two summers ago. Just remember, you gotta use premium gas to keep from detonating (pinging).

Rich

Great to know! Thanks. I emailed the seller but no response. I have been looking at these kits for years, almost put one on my Tundra two years ago.

Does the PAIR removal kit also come from TRD?

Gracias!

Seller's response:

Yes, it can be MADE to fit but, given the amount of fabrication, etc., it's just not worth it.
Too bad - for both of us ... good luck

Apparently he has a 94 and thinks it can't be easily done.

Somebody hurry up and hit the buy it now button and get this thing off the market. It is bad for my marriage!

Someone buy this now. I live 10 minutes from Morgan Hill,CA. This is bad for my FJ40 trail rig project.:doh:

That is a good price and I can't believe no one has opted for the Buy it Now. Must be the Taxman.

He is clueless about the 93-95 fitment and about turbos :rolleyes:

Go about half way down George's page to see how the 93-94 install goes about dealing with the PAIR valve (http://george4wd.taskled.com/scharger.html)

It maxed out at $1,775 and did not make reserve.

I think that's the same guy who was trying to sell it locally on Craigslist. Search here for info on that one.

Personally...I'd steer clear of it if that's the same blower...but that's just me...

baldredhead said:
so how do you install one of these on an fj62 :grinpimp:

don't i wish

Step 1 - obtain a 1FZE-FE from a 1995 - 1997 80 series :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom