1FZ Charcoal Canister found?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the meantime, can the 100-105 Series mount be made to fit without mad fab skills?

Gotta wait for Joseph on that one sir.
Further elucidation: When this canister came in the 105, it came with an oem bracket to hold it. Has anyone tried using the stock 105 bracket to hold the 105 canister in the 80? :) Or is there some obvious reason that's not gonna work, or save any time?

Further elucidation: When this canister came in the 105, it came with an oem bracket to hold it. Has anyone tried using the stock 105 bracket to hold the 105 canister in the 80? :) Or is there some obvious reason that's not gonna work, or save any time?
I mean the 100 series body has a different inner fender structure and bolt pattern. If it could just mount up Joey or others would not go through the trouble of a custom mounting system. But I’m sure anything can be modified if you really want to make it work.🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean the 100 series body has a different inner fender structure and bolt pattern. If it could just mount up Joey or others would not go through the trouble of a custom mounting system. But I’m sure anything can be modified if you really want to make it work.🤷🏻‍♂️
Ah. I've never actually looked under the hood of a 100/105. (Obviously.) So I guess it's your way for the highway... :)

Ah. I've never actually looked under the hood of a 100/105. (Obviously.) So I guess it's your way for the highway... :)
Lol I have a 06 to compare. Sorry sir I wish it was that easy. Even after burning my fingers off I’m still gonna buy the wits end solution. I think it will be cleaner.

Lol I have a 06 to compare. Sorry sir I wish it was that easy. Even after burning my fingers off I’m still gonna buy the wits end solution. I think it will be cleaner.
Oh I'm sure it will be flawless, and I'll be in line. When it gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom