For Sale 1 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice rig! For a vehicle trade I'd be interested in a Tundra, Tacoma, or potentially a different pickup truck.

Nice rig! For a vehicle trade I'd be interested in a Tundra, Tacoma, or potentially a different pickup truck.
Thanks! Its been a good one! Don't have one of those, but hey worth a try! Your truck is pretty much the look I'm going for next. Looks like you've gotten some good use out of it!

How much for the bumpers and roof rack?😁

He asks knowing that taking those off to sell separately is unlikely...

Timing is bad, if this had been up a week ago....I might have grabbed it.

I am thinkng about selling my beloved 1999 Land Cruiser. This thing is awesome but I am purchasing a home that needs a LOT Of work and will need a big truck. It's an offroad build I have been working on but it's really only been taken on light trails twice.

This is a 1999 Land Cruiser wth ~254,000 miles on it. This thing was ridiculously well-maintained. I am the third owner. This was initially a company vehicle (I believe through a real estate agent). The second owner was the person who drove this as a company vehicle. It then became her personal vehicle. Her husband was the manager in the maintenance department at a local dealer, so they did a great job maintaining this vehicle. I am the third owner. Oil changes done every 3k.

Here is a list of recent work/maintenance/items added on in the last 5k miles:

OEM heater Ts replaced
New Goodyear Wrangler Tires
New Goodyear Wrangler Spare (tall skinny so it fits under the vehicle better)
New Bosch brake pads front and rear
New OEM shocks front and rear
New Interstate starting battery

Dissent No-cut rear bumper
Dissent Front bumper
Dissent Roof Rack
Custom Kelly Saad Grille and round headlight housing
New round LED headlights
Light bar
Slee 2nd battery tray with new Optima Blue Top

Factory Rear Locker!!

Pioneer Head Unit with Android Carplay, DVD, etc
Backup camera

Weathertech Mats - Front, Back seat, and cargo area

Yota MD Key Fob

MaxTraxx Knockoffs (these ones are pretty good)

Aluminum Boxes include x 4 (only three shown in pictures) if you offer full price
- I like these better than drawer systems because they are durable, seal well, and can be removed if wanted to move furniture, etc

Spare parts included:
  • Drive flange (OEM)
  • Ignition coil
  • Washers/spacers for axles

Interior leather is in GREAT shape. Biggest flaw is the steering wheel has a tear, but this can easily be hidden with a steering wheel cover.

Exterior is in good condition, but does have some faded paint. There are also a few small dents on the side that I never thought were severe enough to replace. No rust on this vehicle. It has lived in NV it’s entire life.

$20k is my asking price. I expect this to go another 250k miles.

I'm sure there are other mods and things I have added that I can't think of. I will add them to this thread as I think of them. I can also take more pictures at your request.

Also know that I don't detail my car prior to taking photos or do any crazy cleaning so you can see how it REALLY looks.

View attachment 2046676

View attachment 2046677

View attachment 2046678

PM sent..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom