SOLD 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser Master Cylinder and ABS Pump - 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Master Cylinder / ABS pump from a 1999 Land Cruiser that met its untimely demise. I bought it for my 2002 but it is the wrong unit for a 2002. Look at the pictures and verify it will fit your rig. $450 plus shipping. Located in Las Vegas, NV

2xz7%VL5RbeUin8ORmC7VA.jpg

x22seCVwQuK%7FUnJRKpvA.jpg

YSySMTiiTr2jz3PpUVFO0w.jpg

iCqZYBqzS1iqujnKvX0P9g.jpg

rsh84t%uSqyg0pfzTmiX0Q.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jarom, I’m having issues with mine. Do you know the working condition of this one? Also any thoughts on how I can be sure it’s the same as mine?

What year is your Cruiser? I believe now after a bit of research that this one should fit a 98, 99, and possibly 00. Look at the pictures and see how many brake lines come out of this one compared to yours. This one has 3 lines - see the picture below. I bought it from a salvage yard. The donor vehicle had 160K-170K miles on it. I was told that it was good but do not have 1st hand knowledge of that. The donor spent its entire life here in Vegas. After looking at some other posts I will drop the price to $500 plus shipping as that seems fair. Let me know what you think and happy cruising!

t8SVAdBcS3+9i2zW%Vw4fg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom