For Sale 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser 173K, $11K, No-Nav (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation. Stumbled on this one in my neighborhood. I also have a '99. I'd be happy to take a closer look for any remote MUDers who are interested.

I was actually really interested and wanted to take a look but I live in San Diego and haven’t been able to make it up there. We are heading to Louisiana for Christmas and I was going to try and come see it after we got back but if you were able to take a look that would be awesome! Is it really close to you?
Thanks
Ryan

I think that @prwillard2 is nearby and was planning to take a look. When I saw it pop up I instantly thought of him as I know he is on the hunt. Maybe you can convince him to look at it for you and give you the lowdown.

I was actually really interested and wanted to take a look but I live in San Diego and haven’t been able to make it up there. We are heading to Louisiana for Christmas and I was going to try and come see it after we got back but if you were able to take a look that would be awesome! Is it really close to you?
Thanks
Ryan

It’s very close to me. Let me ping the seller and see when we can meet up.

Looks like a good deal if it checks out. I can see it's on its original radiator and has what looks like a cracked foglight lens.

Scheduled to see it tomorrow at 3PM.

Sorry guys - just heard from the seller that he just sold it at full price.

I love how 173k is considered low mileage for Land Cruisers. Good looking truck, sorry it sold before one of you guys grabbed it.

Looks like it did go to a mudder, or at least his brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom