SOLD SOLD - 1999 River Rock Green, ARB, Slee, Sliders, GA -$6000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Vehicle is in Georgia, NE Atlanta area.

For sale is my 1999 hundy. I am in Charleston SC 29403 and moving next month. UPDATE: Hundy is in Brasselton, GA at my Brother-in-laws shop.
Purchased in September of 2014 from board member. Twins, house renovation, etc.... I just did not utilize the off road trails like I thought I would. It has been a family hauler, road trips 99.9% of the time I have owned it. I have put about 25k on it since ownership.

$6000 - (PRICE DROP 10/02/2108)
UPDATE (10/02/2108):
I have had a few people look at it. Please note that this is what people have noted:
- Rust is just minor surface rust and not an issue.
- Valve cover gaskets are due for replacement
- It appears one of the roof drains is blocked or maybe roof rack bolt needs sealing as there was some water in the rear tool area
- I just put a new battery in it, Duralast Gold from Autozone in Sep 2018.
- I would like to sell as is, meaning NOT removing any armor at this time.
- Yes it is not perfect, however it has served my family well (twins hauler) and have completed many road trips. I have new projects that are taking my time and I am ready to move on.
- Title is in hand and ready to sign over to new owner.

- VIN JT3HT05J0X0028536
-River Rock Green
-SE truck
-250,717 miles
-Rear A/C and heat
-ARB sahara front bumper
-Slee rear swing out spare with hi-lift, currently removed and capped with Slee screw on cover.
- Sliders are Metal Tech
- Dealer replaced steering rack (new unit) in 2015
- Currently has Tundra wheels and Hankook A/Ts (NOTE: I most likely will end up taking these off)
- Extra set of wheels is black steel wheels with BFG A/Ts 285/65/18s + center caps + black lug nuts
- Headlights upgraded to morimoto mini H1 7.0 bi-xeon projectors (THE BEST UPGRADE in my opinion as you can actually see the road) + 35w Morimoto XB ballast + 5500k lights
-EMS midpipe
- Doug thorly cat back exhaust

Updates 11/20/17 315pm
- Bilstein shocks
- hood struts replaced
- just recently cleaned out moonroof drains
- have factory front and rear bumpers
- PO used dyno mat or sound proofing mat

Interior
- Drivers seat has some leather missing
- Passenger seat is in better shape but I would say fair
- 2nd row has no tears or rips
- 3rd row has no tears or rips
- Carpet is fair shape with a few stains
- factory carpet mats
- Pioneer DVD/CD/Am/FM/MP3 player, AUX, USB, hookup for rear camera ready

Exterior
- I have done some paint enhancement on the hood (wanted to do all the vehicle), buffed, clay bar, polish, opti-cote sealer
- rest of the paint is ok
- some pin stripping from previous owner trail riding
- Drivers front quarter panel dented from PO
- Drivers door trim off, have it, just need to 3M it back on
- Antenna needs to be replaced, goes up and down, like this when I purchased.

Mechanical
- PO did things to it such as AMSOIL synthetic gear oil, tranny oil, toyota parts or service: radiator, alternator, spark plugs, Slotted and drilled rotors, replaced front wheel bearings and repack, brake flush, windshield in 2014, replace CV axles; I have a folder with all the information
- I use mobile 1 5w30 + M1-209 oil filters
- Diff lock works
- No rear locker
- Timing belt done at 181k by PO
- Heater T's replaced Feb 2017

See photos.
Ask me questions or feel free to call me as with moving stuff it is busy.
ue to Thanksgiving holiday traveling I may be limited on being able to show truck unless you are in Athens - Atlanta GA area over the holidays.

With black steel wheels (not currently on the truck)
LC_September.jpg

20171028_140943_resized.jpg

20171028_140932_resized.jpg
20171028_140917_resized.jpg
20171028_140901_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: Vehicle is near Braselton, GA now. Trying to figure out how to edit my original message title...

Shot you a PM about 2 weeks back with some questions but never heard back, figured it was sold. Can you take a look and let me know?

I can also be reached at thallihan@eibach.com if email is easier.

Hi @Tanner H , never got the message in my pms. Yes it is still available. Have someone coming to look at it. Will keep you posted.
Shot you a PM about 2 weeks back with some questions but never heard back, figured it was sold. Can you take a look and let me know?

I can also be reached at thallihan@eibach.com if email is easier.

Your original post said to call, but I didn't see a number. Just reaching out to text you since its probably much easier for the both of us.

Wish the timing was right for me right now this is right in my wheelhouse of what I'm looking for. I've still have to get my truck on the market but this would be an easy one to come check out, I've got a buddy who lives in the area, could fly down and drive it back.
I'll keep an eye on this if things change for me though.

@ERMB it has no lift.

Vehicle is in Georgia, NE Atlanta area.

Updated price drop to $6900

PM Sent

$6000 - (PRICE DROP 10/02/2108)
UPDATE (10/02/2108):
I have had a few people look at it. Please note that this is what people have noted:
- Rust is just minor surface rust and not an issue.
- Valve cover gaskets are due for replacement
- It appears one of the roof drains is blocked or maybe roof rack bolt needs sealing as there was some water in the rear tool area
- I just put a new battery in it, Duralast Gold from Autozone in Sep 2018.
- I would like to sell as is, meaning NOT removing any armor at this time.
- Yes it is not perfect, however it has served my family well (twins hauler) and have completed many road trips. I have new projects that are taking my time and I am ready to move on.
- Title is in hand and ready to sign over to new owner.

Is this still available?

Moved - Truck is South of Macon, GA now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom