For Sale 1999 LX470 Tallahassee, FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/245612705528404/permalink/3026240427465604/?sale_post_id=3026240427465604
Not mine, no affiliation, but I went and looked it over pretty thoroughly this morning. It's clean- very clean underbody, PHH and radiator replaced at 150K, bearings repacked and brakes done recently, AHC works, couldn't find anything that didn't work except he said trailer wiring needs to be redone. Going to need timing belt immediately, it was last done at 88,000, he has all service records since new, been in CA or FL its whole life. Typical wear on the seats, interior clean otherwise. FYI it is still up, don't know why it says thread is no longer there.
Almost bought it but decided I'd like to stay married.
😀

I went and looked at it as well, I'd like to add the steering wheel is loose but that's maybe do to the directional gizmo is not working. I did not try the AHC but the it drove good and yes it was very clean underneath. Guy selling is super nice and it was in my neighborhood so i swung by to check it out as I need something for the wife to drive. It was a little rough for a wifey rig but probably something I would have picked up for myself if I didn't already have one. Look for it on facebook marketplace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom