1999 LX470 at KC junkyard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came across this today thought I'd post it up here for others if they need parts.

Came across this today thought I'd post it up here for others if they need parts.
that will buff out i've got a 1998 100 LC i'm parting out as well

LOL yeah I was trying to think of anything from it I could use on my 80.. Could not think of much.. Alternator maybe?

LOL yeah I was trying to think of anything from it I could use on my 80.. Could not think of much.. Alternator maybe?
that is a no on the alternator, unless you get the bracket and pulley to convert. If you do that, get the sequoia 150amp alternator.

Maybe Transfer case and lug nuts.

@ariff Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I will be there bright and early Saturday morning. Hopefully there will still be some bits and pieces that I want. Unfortunately some roof rack parts are not likely to be among them.

Good luck.. I want to specify I have not personally seen it. Just came across it during my row 52 search. Report back what ya find. Hopefully it is good. Last time I found a 80 series on Row 52 I went to check it out and it was no where to be found in the yard even though it said it was in their system. Ahhh the ol Land cruiser the unicorn of the junkyard.

It's still here. But the little stuff I was looking for is mostly gone. Side glass was good, but the interior and exterior are pretty trashed. Drive train components may be okay, but it was definitely a high mileage vehicle.

20191109_122829.jpg
20191109_122843.jpg
20191109_122848.jpg
20191109_122924.jpg
20191109_122907.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom