For Sale 1999 Lexus LX470 - 406k miles SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.instagram.com/haimilehundy
I recently purchased an 02 Tacoma 4WD and an 88 MR2 Supercharged which are taking up more of my time (and garage space!) I hate to part with it so I'm just testing the waters to see if there is interest in my 100 series. 1999 LX470, I believe I am the 3rd owner of this 100 series and it has only been in SoCal. Majority of these miles at highway as the man I bought this from traveled 90 miles each way to and from work. I’ve had it for a little over 2 years. In the last 12 months, replaced the starter, rear brakes and the ignition column that broke. I recently had it smogged and the registration is valid until August of 2021. Engine and Transmission are original and appear to be in excellent working condition.

No check engine or any other warning lights on. Everything works, and I haven’t done any modifications to the suspension. I have everything for the truck including the running boards, third row and road tires. The front seats and armrest were completely re-upholstered to original.

It would come with the following:
  • ARB 2100 awning
  • ARB awning room (rarely used)
  • Yakima Mega Warrior with extension
  • BFG All Terrain 285/75/16’s with approx. 50-60% tread depth
  • Front KGB struts (not installed)
I’ve photo documented every step along the way in our journey with the 100 Series via my Instagram @HaiMileHundy, so for photos please go here. Hai Mile Hundy Instagram page

The title is clean and in my name.

If there is serious interest, I’ll post some photos this weekend.

Thanks!
Justin

HaiMileHundy.jpg
67803298_2389833337931126_7600222951508046263_n.jpg

HaiMileHundy.jpg

How do you like that Yakima with the spare tire carrier? Thinking about ordering one myself

How do you like that Yakima with the spare tire carrier? Thinking about ordering one myself

I like the Yakima rack a lot, this is the largest one they had (Mega Warrior) and it has the extension. I did not opt for the Yakima Spare Tire carrier, I rigged up some home depot bolts to keep the tire in place.

I like the Yakima rack a lot, this is the largest one they had (Mega Warrior) and it has the extension. I did not opt for the Yakima Spare Tire carrier, I rigged up some home depot bolts to keep the tire in place.

Oh wow. Do you remember exactly what you used? I was definitely going to get the MegaWarrior. Wasnt sure if I needed the extension but I think I might since I want to toss a Rotopax and some traction boards in there too.

Man, I wish it was not on the other side of the country. That will be gone by the end of the weekend. GLWS.

Oh wow. Do you remember exactly what you used? I was definitely going to get the MegaWarrior. Wasnt sure if I needed the extension but I think I might since I want to toss a Rotopax and some traction boards in there too.

Not my idea, stole it from Expedition portal... these are the steps I followed: "mounted it with the inside up and then used a threaded 5/16 inch x 8" J hook which hooks on one of the cross tubes of the basket bottom then up thru one of the lug nut holes, a fender washer and wing nut/knob, tighten down, done! lock w/cable lock to basket. "

Dude- 400k. Looks to be in Great condition. Why o why part with er? Small pick up and car at cool as Comuter and Needing to Get items... yet A awesome SUV like that would serve you well for a long time

Dude- 400k. Looks to be in Great condition. Why o why part with er? Small pick up and car at cool as Comuter and Needing to Get items... yet A awesome SUV like that would serve you well for a long time

Well, here’s my confession... I work for a car company and I have two company cars that are paid for by them. In addition to these company cars and the 100series, I have an 1988 MR2 supercharged and I just bought a 02 Tacoma 4WD TRD off road.

So, had to part ways with something... most likely the mr2 and the hundy.

sent message in Instagram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom