craigslist 1999 LC, 70k miles, Sacramento (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not affiliated but claims to have 70k miles. Looks very clean.

It seems very well taken care of. The only fear is true mileage. There have been instances out here in norcal of odometer fraud. This one seems like a legitmate seller however. If anyone is interested I would be happy to reach out and check out the rig for them. (Although I may get hooked and want it for myself)

I've been "texting" with this person. They don't respond well, and are a bit dodgy. I'd like to have someone that's local give it a look to make sure it's legit.

I've been "texting" with this person. They don't respond well, and are a bit dodgy. I'd like to have someone that's local give it a look to make sure it's legit.
I'll try to reach out and see if I can arrange a time to give it a run down

If your spidey senses are tingling, then stop texting and speak with them directly.

It's a 99, but ad says it has Atrac. It doesn't have Atrac if it's a 99. Just a data point to consider on the trustworthiness of this seller, or knowledge at least.

That ad was copied from the first part of my craigslist ad and edited a bit...

This is what I wrote:

2000 low miles LX470 with a full overland build. Ready to go anywhere and back. California car with no rust at all. 3 owners, clean title. The LX470 is exactly like the legendary 100 series Toyota Land Cruiser mechanically but just more luxurious with better options. It has full time 4WD with a center locker, low range and a-trac. Its never left me stranded or ever got stuck. It turns heads everywhere I go. The rear air suspension has been replaced with Slee heavy 2.5 lift coil springs so you dont have to worry about leaks. The full build details are listed below.

Its been meticulously maintained and never beat on, I have full maintenance records, 3 keys and owners manual. Always used synthetic oil and only Lexus/Toyota parts

I would get the VIN and run a carfax ASAP. Could be a flipper

I never can get a response myself either. Called, texted, nothing. The ones that seem to good to be true usually are. Shame. It would have made a great addition to a mud members garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom