For Sale 1999 Land Cruiser in San Diego $8,700.00 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site but have owned my LC for some time now and am looking to sell my UZJ100 with 228K miles as I just purchased an '08 200 Series that is coming this week. I absolutely love my 100 series and here is a link to the craigslist ad that i have for it in San Diego.

1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

I have maintained this vehicle well since I purchased it in 2011 and am the second owner. I just replaced the tires a few weeks ago and had the transmission and transfer cases serviced. All of which I did before we decided to upgrade to the newer version. The main reason being the additional horsepower that you get out of the 200 series as we just bought a larger camper trailer. Plus my wife likes all the fancy stuff that comes in the newer version.

The items that need to be addressed are;

One of the CV axles needs to be replaced as the boot is leaking. I had the other one done about a year ago.

The sunroof leaks a little when you take it through the car wash. I usually don't do this unless i am lazy as I prefer to wash it myself.

The steering wheel should probably be covered or have the leather redone. It is worn in a few places.

The front seat is torn from use on the outer edge where you get in and out of the car. I purchased covers, which I love off of Specter Off Road, and they are great so I never got around to getting the leather repaired.

I am sure there are other things that I am forgetting but feel free to reach out to me with any questions and I am looking forward to using this site to help me build my new cruiser...

Josh

IMG_3206.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom