For Sale 1999 HZJ75 LHD Troopy For Canadian Import (1 Viewer)

Iamme1

Supporting Vendor
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Color
white
Outside Link
https://www.landcruisermart.com/1999-hzj75-troopy-toyota-land-cruiser-1026
Landcruisermart brings you HZJ75. 4.2 naturally aspirated diesel engine. 214, 737 km / 134,210 miles. factory air conditioning cooling well. includes shipping to port of miami. Transportation from miami to canada would be the buyers obligation. Elegible for import to canada only, not usa. price 23, 500

IMG-20210321-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20210321-WA0010-.jpg

IMG-20210321-WA0004-.jpg
IMG-20210321-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20210321-WA0009.jpg

Last edited:
This would be cool...

Has anyone actually purchased anything from this seller ?

Does the seller have any testimonials ?

because a lhd troopy for under 30k seems rad

Iamme1

Supporting Vendor
Maybe it is better to go directly to canada, i will check to see if this is possible.

At this rate every Land Cruiser in Nicaragua will be for sale on Mud. I have friends with homes there, maybe I'll make a trip down and look for a few of my own, can't imagine anybody on Mud buying sight unseen.

Iamme1

Supporting Vendor
A lot of people on mud buy sight unseen from japan and europe.

joekatana

GOLD Star
A lot of people on mud buy sight unseen from japan and europe.
Yeah and a lot of people get hosed , you are advertising a truck sitting somewhere in someones yard, garage or whatever without batteries in it so besides taking a few pics and ramping up the price there is no added value here !

mdkaboom

SILVER Star
You are offering nothing more than "leads" on clapped out cruisers from South America.

I'm sure there is a market for your particular panhandle. But it is currently cluttering the 70s classifieds.

Last edited:

3_puppies

SILVER Star
I am offering quality vehicles.

I think most here are skeptical, as you haven't produced a vehicle in the US yet. I would think the best way to promote your business would be to take a leap and bring a good example into the US and sell it here with all the paperwork. then you would have a testimonial from someone.
Right now a good portion of this forum is not trusting you and you need to prove them wrong.

As of right now, the question remains if you have actually sold and delivered a rig to anyone in the US.

I've come across the vehicles this seller is offering directly on the Nicaraguan classifieds where they are usually listed for $10k less. Up to the buyer I guess if there is that much added value in purchasing from the middleman.

BYOB, bring your own batteries! . Oh man, that's funny. I didn't notice the absence of batteries.

Yeah and a lot of people get hosed , you are advertising a truck sitting somewhere in someones yard, garage or whatever without batteries in it so besides taking a few pics and ramping up the price there is no added value here !

TonyP

GOLD Star
I've come across the vehicles this seller is offering directly on the Nicaraguan classifieds where they are usually listed for $10k less. Up to the buyer I guess if there is that much added value in purchasing from the middleman.

In his defense, that price does include shipping which is fairly high nowadays.
Is shipping, logistics, finders fee and the dreaded fear of a sight-unseen Land Cruiser from Central America from an unknown middleman worth $10K? That's up to you. (probably definitely not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom