Dodge 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I recently purchased a dodge ram to build up. I am not sure about what I'm going to do with the dodge ram, but I do know that I'm looking for many ideas on this forum. Hopefully I can build the truck to suit all the expectations that I have of it. So here's a list of the things that I did to the truck since I got it 2 days ago. I know that the only real upgrade was the terra grapplers but I think it's good progress:smiley_drive:pls give me some feedback and ideas for upgrades, my intent is to build this truck to be an expedition rig:) the second picture only shows the spoiler partially taken off lol Does anybody know where I can get a light bar that allows me to retain the stock front bumper?

Mods:
Full detail and wax
Took off the lip on the front bumper
305-70-16 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Tinted Windows

DSC05840.jpg

DSC05842.jpg

I have a 2500, but it has the Cummins and I put some mods on that, it made a big difference. Also, I helped a friend with some upgrades on a truck just like yours, we were able to take a bunch of smog equipment off as we live in a rural county, no emissions. However, I see you live in the Bay Area so your stuck with them. Also, these simple mods will give you a notable improvement without having to change out any of your drive train i.e. Clutch, Billet Transmission Shafts etc, you particular notice the benefits of having a descent intake and exhaust when your pulling a trailer etc. You can risk it with a chip as well, just do your research.

Just my $0.02

Sold the ram already! lol the tires were taken off and put on my 100 series landcruiser! One day I will get either a ram or first generation tundra

If you do pursue the new Ram, I would advise avoiding anything with a Mopar motor, keep it Cummins; that's the primary reason folks even buy a Dodge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom