For Sale SOLD 1998 UZJ100 SO CAL $6750.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

98' UZJ100, 249k miles. $6750.00

Hey there, im selling my 1998 Toyota Landcruiser with 248k. LC has been very well maintained. I get lots of complements on it. 2 owners since 2006 (and ive only had it about 18 months. Large folder full of maintenance records, and original documentation. Locking mid and rear diffs. No wood grain, which is super hard to find. Leak free, rust free, drives like a champ. Primarily freeway and road trip miles. I bought this car to build into a true excursion vehicle but was recently offered a great deal on a newer Tacoma by a family member and have decided to invest in that instead.

Ive added weather techs, an updated stereo with bluetooth, Specter off road seat covers, 265/75/r16 BFG K02s, and built a sleeping platform in the back which I designed myself. It folds and locks with the rear seats so you don't have remove everything if you want to use the seats.

It does have a couple small knicks on the paint but nothing that keeps it from looking like the big beauty she is. Biggest one is about 2-3 inches above the front passenger fender, but could easily be popped out. I just never cared to. Dashboard is crack free (ive kept armor all and a sun shade in the car to protect it) but there is the standard steering wheel decay which happened before I bought her. Leather is in pretty good condition. Some sun wear but no tears as evident in pics (front seats are same, put covers on bc I don't like leather in the heat). Rear locking diff has recently been finicky. Aside from that is a great looking reliable Toyota I wouldn't hesitate to drive cross country.

Ive had every size and kind of high mileage Toyota from this era over the last decade and this is one of my favs. Drives smooth, straight, and powerful. Car is currently in Los Angeles, but I am up in Nor CA as well as I go back and forth between the two often.

Thanks for looking.

p.s. apologies for the crappy iPhone pics.

IMG_9935.JPG

IMG_9931.JPG

IMG_9932.JPG

IMG_9933.JPG

IMG_9934.JPG

Last edited:
Where in Nor Cal (Bay Area)?

when are you in the LA area again?
Sorry Hank, mis read this. I'm down here now. Had to travel back unexpectedly for a family emergency which is why the car is still up north. Ill be transporting it down here asap. If you're interested PM me and I can share my number and we can chat.

Do you still have the rear seats?

Thanks!

Ok. New Price drop. Frankly not sure if im asking too much... only had 2 people even come look at it and both were tire kickers and knew nothing about LC's. She runs great and has been well taken care of through out its entire life. $7500???

When was the timing belt done last? And when you say the rear seats you're talking about the third row? Does the second row still function with all the seatbelts? What is the the rear diff lock doing just taking longer than normal to engage or not engaging at all? thanks

When was the timing belt done last? And when you say the rear seats you're talking about the third row? Does the second row still function with all the seatbelts? What is the the rear diff lock doing just taking longer than normal to engage or not engaging at all? thanks

Hey there. According to the previous owners records, the timing belt was done at aprx 180k. 2nd row is in great shape and everything functions flawlessly. I pulled the 3rd row out to make room for storage and a sleeping platform (see pics). Rear diff lock engages sometimes and doesn't others. Honestly, I never needed it so I kinda just never paid attention to it until recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom