1998 toyota lifted land cruiser - $10000 (new york (11772)) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UP FOR SALE IS MY 1998 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER WITH AROUND 120K. IT HAS SLIGHT MODS TO IT! LIKE INTAKE,EXHAUST,LIFT, AND ETC....REASON FOR SELLING IT? CAN'T AFFORD IT ANYMORE DUE TO HAVING A FEW CARS. AND THE WIFE IS ON MY CASE.......ANYWAY THE TRUCK NEEDS REPAIRS/REPLACEMENT PARTS! THE FOLLOWING ITEMS NEED ATTENTION: MASTER CYLINDER
ONE REAR DRIVER SIDE CALIPER/ROTOR
ONE OXYGEN SENSOR
OTHER THAN THAT THE TRUCK RUNS AND SOUNDS STRONG. THE TRUCK NEEDS TO BE TOWED. I ALSO HAVE EXTRA PARTS FOR THE TRUCK. LIKE A BRAND NEW SUSPENSION LIFT KIT THAT I DID NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO INSTALL. WHICH INCLUDES AN OLD MAN EMU 2" LIFT HEAVY LOAD KIT, 2 x OME 866 REAR COIL SPRINGS, 2 x EMU TORSION BARS, AND A SLEEOFFROAD DIFF DROP KIT. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY CELL PHONE 631-312-6132 FROM THE HOURS OF 7PM TO 6AM. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRADES MAYBE? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER?

1998 TOYOTA LIFTED LAND CRUISER

What is that on the rocker panels of the truck? Looks like you sideswiped a zebra.

You should post this in the classified section - you'll get more people to look at it there.

It's skulls on a decal.....just for looks and protection on the rocker panels.......

I live on long island and may be interested in the lift kit

The dealership said it needs to be replaced!

up for sale is my 1998 toyota land cruiser with around 120k. It has slight mods to it! Like intake,exhaust,lift, and etc....reason for selling it? Can't afford it anymore due to having a few cars. And the wife is on my case.......anyway the truck needs repairs/replacement parts! The following items need attention: Master cylinder
one rear driver side caliper/rotor
one oxygen sensor
other than that the truck runs and sounds strong. The truck needs to be towed. I also have extra parts for the truck. Like a brand new suspension lift kit that i did not have a chance to install. Which includes an old man emu 2" lift heavy load kit, 2 x ome 866 rear coil springs, 2 x emu torsion bars, and a sleeoffroad diff drop kit. You can contact me on my cell phone 631-312-6132 from the hours of 7pm to 6am. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trades maybe? What do you have to offer?

1998 toyota lifted land cruiser

why are you yelling??!!

I can't hear myself! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom