For Sale (MT) 150K 98 LC 16k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Brand new ARB Simpson III(b) installed on front runner tent brackets. Will include for an additional $1000.

Tent

IMG_2288.JPG

Bump. OME lift, 305 KO2s, Slee diff drop, front runner rack, Simpson III tent. Clean clean clean. 17K takes it.

I just bought a 99 locked non-nav 100 series with 190k. The water pump went out- I will be installing a replacement engine and doing timing belt etc. Silver on tan 265/75 Duratracs in good shape (2 are new) matching spare.. Interested buyers may elect to have accessories removed to lower the sale price and I will just bolt them on the other rig. That truck will most likely be posted for sale later this fall. If you are interested in the other rig PM me.

New OEM steering rack with inner and outer tie rods. Moog upper and lower control arms/ ball joints. OEM front and rear wheel bearings. OEM sway bar bushings. New OEM outer CVs and drive flanges. Going into dealer for alignment next week. Same price (16K) but tent no longer included with sale.

Man you have been sinking a lot of money into this rig over the past year. What did you ever do about the door handles, weren't you going to have them repainted? Still seems like a great deal to me, really cant believe you haven't sold it yet. Are you just tired of it, or wanting something else?

I will get some undercarriage pics this weekend. It’s beautiful under there! I think I have around 25K into the thing. Hurts to sell but I’m getting into a cheap 80 (trading the aforementioned 99 for it). I just need to ditch the car payment and offload some debt to buy a house next year. Really hate to take such a loss but such is life.

Interested in undercarriage pics as well! Seems to be sitting almost level, does it drive/ handle well?

Bump

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser
Approaching 160K
$14,000

New parts in last 21 months:
Timing belt
Water pump
Thermostat
Radiator
Valve cover gaskets
Front main (preventative)
Front and rear wheel bearings