For Sale 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100 LOCKED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**SOLD**

Hello all! Been a long time Mud lurker just recently officially became a registered member. I grew up around 40 and 60 series with my dad and wouldn't you know it 25yrs later I now have owned several 80s and 100s of my own! Any Mud members close by are more than welcome to come inspect it for others

treasure.craigslist.org/cto/d/1998-toyota-land-cruiser/6491615026.html

I am selling my 1998 UZJ100 Land Cruiser with 214k miles. Daily driven so it will go up slightly. 4.7ltr V8 with rear locker that works perfect. This is a very well kept 100 series cruiser with plenty of service records on the Carfax. It is a 100% rust free Florida vehicle it whole 20 years of of existence! I had it painted and the seats redone about 3 months ago because it looked like 20 year old paint and interior! It now looks amazing. Original carpet. No check engine lights or weird sounds. Drives straight and engine idles silky smooth. Recent maintenance and upgrades include:
*Heater Ts
*CV axles
*Oxygen Sensor
*New 285 Toyo Open Country ATs
*Oil change
*Alignment
*Snorkel
*Alpine INE940 Double Din with Navigation and Bluetooth.
Planned on OME lift but really want to focus my time and money on my 80 series. Wouldn't hesitate to get in this rig and drive it anywhere! $11k. Clean title in my name in hand ready to go.

20180209_165334.jpg

20180209_170143.jpg

20180209_170157.jpg

20180209_165522.jpg

20180209_164127.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I'm headed down to FLA next month, probably unlikely, but if this is still available when I come down I'd like to drive down and take a look in person. I'll be keeping an eye on it but as things get closer we can definitely chat more.

ERMB,
Sounds good I've been driving it daily untill the alternator decided to start making some not so friendly noises yesterday. New alternator is on the way and I hope to have it in by the weekend! Keep me posted on your FLA trip and it you have any questions feel free to ask.

Daaaayyyyuummmm....those seats are slick...I'm also in FL. I'll want to reupholster in the next couple years. Any idea if Iggy's is still in business down there? I did a quick google search and nothing came back on Iggy's Custom Upholstery for Port St. Lucie.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom