For Sale 1998 Land Cruiser Lifted on 35's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Considering being an adult and dropping some payments since I don't NEED the truck necessarily.
Located in Western South Dakota (forgot to put this in the title, mod help?)
OME lift
35" Duratracs
Center and rear lockers
All diffs have new 75w-90 Royal Purple
Motor has HMX Royal Purple
5 of 8 new ignition coils
New fuel filter
New air filter
New Optima Red Top
LED map and dome lights
Has some body scuffs and dents, but to be expected of a lifted truck
Comes with third row seats and a box with extra OEM oil filters and air filter
Prop shaft U joints being replaced currently

Can get more pics if anyone is interested.
Looking to get $8,000 but am willing to negotiate. Would take a trade, but it would have to be a situation where you trade and take my loan balance.

Interior shots
Ownership history
Timing belt when last done
Maintenance records ?
Rear ac option ?
All electronics work ?
Any rust ?
Underside pics ?

Would you pay off loan and then sell or buyer has to pay off loan and wait for title ?

Interior shots
Ownership history
Timing belt when last done
Maintenance records ?
Rear ac option ?
All electronics work ?
Any rust ?
Underside pics ?

Would you pay off loan and then sell or buyer has to pay off loan and wait for title ?

Unsure of ownership history, you could carfax if you were interested enough. As far as I know, I got it from a reputable guy in SoDak who did the lift and tires. I have had it since August
Unsure of timing belt maintenance, but at 260k, I am willing to bet it is up to date.
No records, but everything quoted above I have done personally and can prove easily.
No rear AC, but rear heat.
All electronics work.
Surface rust on a tree scratch area on the passenger rear, but will be taken care of.
Buyer would pay loan off and get the title once handled.

Photos will be taken care of when I get back from Ohio on Tuesday.

I apologize for the delay, 13 hour work shift combined with a random huge snow storm and rain has kept me away from more photos. I'll try tomorrow if the weather permits.

I absolutely forgot I had this listed. Sorry guys!
I still have it, and can get updated photos. I'm not actively trying to sell it, but for the right price I would sell it.
Recently installed a Cobra 75 WX CB with a firestick antenna and also have 4 LED light pods to put into the fogs (2 CREE Spot, 2 CREE flood) as well as a 24in CREE spot/flood for the rear bumper. With all of the extras, price will probably go up if you wanted them as well.
Let me know and I can post photos tomorrow.

My phone is not listed and I don't usually give it out to anyone unless there is a commitment to buy/sell to arrange a meeting so that probably was not me. What was the area code for the number just in case?

As stated above, everything I own is for sale for the right price.

Few more photos. Didn't have a ton of time, but just a couple more. I also have a snorkel I have not put on that would go with it. For the truck as-is, with the snorkel and extra lights, I would like $8500, and I am pretty firm given how consistent and well built this Cruiser is.

PM me with questions or interest.

do you have any desire to trade for a very built 80? I need something a bit more tame for my wife to drive when I have her car.

do you have any desire to trade for a very built 80? I need something a bit more tame for my wife to drive when I have her car.

Yeah, I'm a little interested. I would mind, but the main reason for me to sell the 100 is because I wanted to cut debt down so if you'd be willing to toss cash on top or something, I'd be willing to see if we can find a middle ground. Lmk.

Bump. OBO. Just ordered rear u joints for it as well.

Still available?

How old is the lift/ when installed?

Will it need anything soon, brakes, tires, ect?

Thanks

I believe the lift is a little over a year old, it will probably need brakes the soonest. Still available for about a week or so, once the snow hits it's off the market.

Bump. Still for sale. Has new fuel pump and all u joints are new. Keys are starting to give me random fits but should be getting a new one cut soon. Would like $8k but willing to take reasonable offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom