1998 Cruiser burgundy, Shane's leather, $9500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We've loved it but just bought a lx470 and I can't justify two hundy's.

The good:
Rear diff lock works perfect
Newer 265/75 BFG A/T
Body is straight, never wrecked, no rust.
Amsoil in the crankcase
Shane's leather was purchased for all 3 rows. Two tone. Looks superb. I have only installed the front row due to a hole in the factory leather. I was waiting for the 2nd and 3rd rows to wear a bit more before install. Everything will come with it for install. I was just going to buy the front row but there is no way to purchase the 2nd and 3rd down the line. The leather is the best thing we've ever done to a car. Great product.
New magnaflow stainless steel muffler
No CEL's runs great down the road, Engine is strong, no leaks or oil consumption. Everything is solid.
Pioneer cd with remote and auxiliary input.

The less preferable:

Crack in lower portion of windshield
Kid hauler, usual wear and tear for 190k
No evidence of timing belt replacement at 100k. Hopefully it was done. I was going to do it at 200k.
Ebrake not currently hooked up.

Located in Wyoming, near Yellowstone, come to the park and pick up a cruiser.
Runs great, ready for whatever lies ahead.
Tyler

P8300365.jpg

P8220352.jpg

Last edited:
Labor Day sale!

$9000 ! !

Located in Lander, WY about 4 hours from IF. Buy it and my wife will make you chocolate chip cookies for the drive back home:)

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying about the timing belt. The truck has 190k and has never had the timing belt done?

It may have been done. I just have no record of it being done. Either way it needs done at some point in the near future.

I started installing the leather in the 2nd row. It is beautiful:)
More good news.
$8900!!!

More pictures. I've started installing the second row leather. It is a tedious process but the results are great!

mommy cruiser 008.jpg

mommy cruiser 012.jpg

mommy cruiser 017.jpg

SOLD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom