SOLD 1997/Toyota/Land Cruiser/ 40th Anniversary Limited Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
1997 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER | “40th Anniversary Limited Edition”(#4369)| w/161,000 Original Miles

Hello Everyone,

After owning this rig for about a month, I realized this project requires more time then I had planned for, so I am selling this 2 prior owner (CARFAX: Includes actual miles and 1 minor accident from first owner) - 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser “40th Edition”. Currently, it is my daily driver and is reliable. It does NOT have its typical wear and tear of a 25+ year old Toyota. As far as I know this has been a mid-west rig being in IL. Its entire life. The rust on the body is on the back right quarter panel (near the lower right side of the trunk). The top lower back - left side of the drivers quarter panel. It will need a nice buff, but the paint is near mint and shiny. The more obvious rust is under carriage surface rust throughout the frame of the rig. (Front, left and right sides– some in the rear by the spare tire) Lastly, ALL VIN (sticker) match to each of the four doors, the front hood, the trunk. No parts replaced due to any major accident. (request for those pics)

FEATURES
For a 40th anniversary edition it comes featured in the stock OEM Green on 2 tone leather seats (brown/PB). The only wear on the seat is the drivers seat slightly ripping will need attention. I have spoken to a couple of upholstery and they said 150$ to repair it. Power windows and locks (windows come down slow), power seats all work (passenger seat is power but slow), the front and back windshield wipers are slow, but they work and it squirts washer fluid with low pressure. Both side view mirrors work, but slow due to age. It includes all 3 rows seats (the 3rd row is NOT missing) and fully functional and mint. The power sunroof works in good condition. It does not have any Locking diff (lockers). It features the OEM stock radio that still works with CD. Check engine light is not on and neither is any other kind of dashboard warning lights. Non-smoker and no pets, no smell or odor of any kind within the interior. The vehicle includes stock 40th anniversary rims, but are peeling and will need attention and dressed with TOYO tires in decent tread with brakes that are newer (2020) including pads and rotors and brand new brake lines installed by the previous owner. Also, includes matching WeatherTech all season – heavy duty floor liners/mats and WeatherTech bug/rock guard (4 of them) for each door included.

MODIFIFICATIONS & MAINTENANCE
There are none, the rig is stock as they come. Ready to be upgraded 😊 I had Toyota OEM dealer to take a look at it with min issues listed on the report. Recent oil change has been completed. Please request copy of report to review.

ISSUES TO BE AWARE OF:
Rear Diff is damp
AC works decent, might need recharge. Heaters blows very warm especially in the winter
Oil pan is not leaking, but there is a leak in the rear main seal that was pointed out by the dealer
Left front wheel axel is dry and will need maintenance (knuckle)
Steering has a little play from 12-2 o clock, but tight from 10-12 o clock. (suspension will need to be reviewed)
Tune up will be required
The under carriage has rust being a mid-west rig will need power washing for Fluid Film to be added for longevity
Battery test passed
Air filter is fair
Alignment is fair, but slightly pulling to the RIGHT
Exhaust leak from CATs to the rear exhaust due to rust, will need to be replaced
Car will need some TLC

Please ask as many questions as you would like I am an open book and an honest person. I am NOT interested in a trade. Serious buyers only with cash. I have several more pictures to share, I also have carefully taken videos on interior, exterior, engine bay, trunk, under carriage (front back, etc.). Willing to ship out of state as well. Please request fresh copy of the Carfax for your review.

Priced to Sell @ $10,975 OBO

Thank you so very much for reading!

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0415.PNG

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

Last edited:
Your first post says you have pics/videos of undercarriage and rust. Am I blind or did you not post those anywhere?

Your first post says you have pics/videos of undercarriage and rust. Am I blind or did you not post those anywhere?
I meant i can share ..

does this site allow videos? Also i did send follow up pics scroll up

You can host videos on Youtube and post the link here. That's what most people do at least.

Nice looking rig. Have any better pictures of the rust? Any maintenance history? Thanks
No maint record other then oil change mentioned details in write up. Will send more detailed rust pics
If this site allows videos will share soon

No maint record other then oil change mentioned details in write up. Will send more detailed rust pics
If this site allows videos will share soon
You can host videos on Youtube and post the link here. That's what most people do at least.
Your brilliant

here is a video with full details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom