For Sale 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary - Kaymar Rear Bumper, OME Lift, ARB Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Land Cruiser FJ80 40th Anniversary
263,XXX miles
Clean title
Clean carfax
No lockers
Located in San Francisco Bay Area (Northern California)

$8,900 OBO

I recently purchased this well maintained Land Cruiser but having too many cars and another baby on the way, so I have decided to put this up for sale. I purchased this because it has been well maintained and has been sorted by Mudrak along with the right amount of aftermarket parts including a rare Kaymar rear bumper with swing-out from Australia. I had a Toyota dealership do a Pre Purchase Inspection prior to my purchase which I can share if anyone is interested.

This FJ80 drives straight, steering is tight, A/C blows cold, and is overall in great shape mechanically. The bad is the clear coat is peeling in some parts but honestly does not bother me if this FJ80 is being used for what it should be. Also, the seats has a few tears, which can be usually replaced with new covers and some wood interior trim is fading and peeling, also can be replaced with new. Lastly, the passenger side rear window regulator needs to be replaced.

Recent work from a few year back includes (receipts available):
$7,736.74 - from Mudrak
-New rear Kaymar bumper with swing-out
-Rebuilt front knuckles/axles/brakes
-Wheel bearings and rear brakes
-New intake
-New hood struts
-New antenna mast
-Overhaul A/C
-Install snorkel
-Comp test all 150

$1,566.14
-Replace radiator, water pump, hoses, and thermostat
-Replace power steering hose

Total about $10K+ in receipts within the last 3 years.

Aftermarket parts include front ARB bumper, rear Kaymar bumper with swing out, OME lift, ARB awning, LED interior lights.

This is a well taken care of FJ80 with all the right parts. Perfect adventure all purpose vehicle that can be daily driven at the same time. Deserves an owner that will continue writing stories for it and using it for what it was built for.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary - Overland Built

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4106.jpg

IMG_4107.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom