Wanted 1997 Rolling Chassis Rust Free Accident Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fzj80 1997

SILVER Star
Threads
I’m looking for a rolling chassis from a 97 land cruiser. Frame, suspension and axles. Don’t need the drivetrain. Something pictured below would be ideal.

AB2CE859-E556-423A-92B1-B68B9FA8761E.jpeg

I’d imagine if you reach out to some of the folks on the parting out classifieds, one of them should have what you need.

@slow95z might be a source. He parts out trucks.

I have a 93 or 94 unlocked with a clean title. No accidents. The frames are only different in the way the rear swap bars mount. 97 went back to the under the frame whereas 93-96 were on the side of the frame. I have the brackets as well and could include them. I'm in Idaho.

I have a 93 or 94 unlocked with a clean title. No accidents. The frames are only different in the way the rear swap bars mount. 97 went back to the under the frame whereas 93-96 were on the side of the frame. I have the brackets as well and could include them. I'm in Idaho.
shipping from Idaho to Texas is going to be a couple grand for inop so I don’t think its going to be feasible for us to make a deal. Thanks for letting me know about it though.

shipping from Idaho to Texas is going to be a couple grand for inop so I don’t think its going to be feasible for us to make a deal. Thanks for letting me know about it though.
I agree shipping is killer. It shouldn't be a couple of grand though. There is a hot shot that runs from Idaho to TX every two weeks. He's much cheaper than that. But still expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom