Builds 1997 LX450 Ute (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you over here on the coast-side now?

Damn, I’d like to see yours up close.
Yours, Baconbits, and wide 40‘s / FZJ45’ed -platforms are all my favs, pretty much in that order.

If you’re in **my Lakewood** ala’ Seattle - me/me & the boxer always stomp your way.

Still envy yours, waiting to find a late / OBD2 -flopped rig with a decent roof to do a crewcab-mod stretch wheelbase.

A Land-Taco - if you will, haha :p :hillbilly::p

Been cruising around.

86E4CE6A-55F5-4A57-9ED7-ED7558D57A79.jpeg
41CCBF0F-B672-446E-8432-D1575D625D46.jpeg
CE3E80E2-77FB-4660-B015-DFE100094BDA.jpeg
D81EEAFC-0EF0-4716-A8C3-F8913768A34E.jpeg

:cheers:

This thread is about the most inspirational that I've ever come across. As a guy who has also never welded but wants to learn I love your attitude. Now to actually just jump in and do it!

Thanks for the documentation and awesomeness!

This thread is about the most inspirational that I've ever come across. As a guy who has also never welded but wants to learn I love your attitude. Now to actually just jump in and do it!

Thanks for the documentation and awesomeness!

Ha, thanks man. I just grabbed a welder and figured it out. I’m currently in the process of wiring up a 220v outlet and looking to step up my welding game so I can do more structural stuff. I need to stretch the frame on this and I want to do some things on my 40.

Being able to cut, shape, and weld metal is a game changer. From easy repairs on things like my window run to making simple brackets for things, it is super useful.

On the chopping block for $4k for mudders.

Crappy life stuff.

Last edited:
Shoot! If we weren't trying to buy a house I would pick this up in a second!

Sorry to hear this.... we love our UTE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom