Parting Out 1997 LX450. Toronto, ON, Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TurboDennis

SILVER Star
Threads
Truck is now gone, here's the complete list of parts that I have left from it.

Mechanical/Suspension:

Power window motors. $40 each. All are working except passenger rear

Windshield washer pump $15

Front wiper motor $30

Rear wiper motor $15

Clock spring (for steering wheel cables) $40

Rear springs $40 for both

Rear lower control arms $35 each.

Exterior:

Corners light - $40 EACH.

Turn signals - $15 EACH

Tail light PS side. $70

Door glass $25 each
Door shells /w handle and linkage $35 each (or $50 for door+glass)

Sunroof complete assembly. Everything works, doesnt leak. $150

Cladding/flares. Most are in great shape, but some have some clip brackets broken off. $25-45 per piece, depending on condition.

Passenger side power mirror $80.

Grille $40

Hood with liner $70

Interior:

Black gauge cluster trim /w louvers $25

Black trim piece around stereo/HVAC controls $20

Top and bottom trim pieces around the steering column $15 each

Power mirror switch $10

Stock Lexus tape/CD deck $30

Interior handles $7 each

Rear seatbelts $40 for both

Ceiling lights $10 each

Shipping to US will cost $20-30 for regular sized items. I will be driving to US in mid/late June and can take larger items with me and ship by Fastenal.

Discounts for buying multiple items.

20180228_132314.jpg

20180228_132323.jpg

20180228_132333.jpg

20180228_133640.jpg

20180228_133826.jpg

Last edited:
More pics

20180228_133832.jpg

20180228_133846.jpg

How much to ship the front seats to 78741? Will you separate the two - I really only need the passenger seat

I don't think it's feasible to ship stuff like seats. Even if I ship them from US, they would be far too big/heavy to ship USPS and would have to go by truck freight, which woul cost more than the seats themselves.

I don't think it's feasible to ship stuff like seats. Even if I ship them from US, they would be far too big/heavy to ship USPS and would have to go by truck freight, which woul cost more than the seats themselves.

If you are willing to ship the bigger stuff you could check with Fastenal. I see there are some in your area. The couple times I've used them it was $100 - $150 to ship a pallet. It would required you to put it on a pallet and drop it at Fastenal but the buyer could set up everything else and pay Fastenal directly.

Huge shout to zz_denis for being super efficient and honest. Sent out my a/c amplifier and climate controls. Just received the parts and it fixed my a/c fan problems. Thanks bud!

Huge shout to zz_denis for being super efficient and honest. Sent out my a/c amplifier and climate controls. Just received the parts and it fixed my a/c fan problems. Thanks bud!

Thanks bud, glad it worked for you.

The truck is now gone. I will update the OP with the list of parts that I still have

Do you have both rear flare to bumper trim pieces and both rear caps for the running boards?

Do you have both rear flare to bumper trim pieces and both rear caps for the running boards?
You mean the mud flaps? If so, I only have the drivers side one. The other one was just sold 2 days ago to the guy above your post.
The rear running board caps are gone as well.

No, the extension plastic pieces that fit in between the front of the fender flare and the rear running board end cap.

Bump. List updated, prices lowered.

I see these items aren't listed, but would you happen to have the fuse cover? and also the dimmer/mirror adjustment black plate? (next to the locker switch)
Thanks

I see these items aren't listed, but would you happen to have the fuse cover? and also the dimmer/mirror adjustment black plate? (next to the locker switch)
Thanks

Dont have the fuse cover. I do have the dimmer/mirror adjustment backplate, but its not feasible to ship something that small/cheap. Shipping from Canada would cost ~$20

Drivers side grab/door handle/armrest? I don't need the window/door switches just the brown handle that they click into and that the leather armrest clicks into. Thanks!

Drivers side grab/door handle/armrest? I don't need the window/door switches just the brown handle that they click into and that the leather armrest clicks into. Thanks!

Sorry, inside door panels are long gone.

Nice Looking rigs!
Is this a pick a part yard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom