For Sale 1997 LX450 Locked and Coilover (Sacramento CA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

me 003.jpg
me 018.jpg
me 017.jpg
Hello 80 Brothers,

The time has come to sell my beloved FZJ80. I bought the truck from the original owner with only 80k which had only been serviced buy the dealer. I built the truck posting my thread here on IH8MUD under "Coilover LX450". It has 220K miles now and has been a great truck. The truck has many new and awesome features such as:

Front and rear ARB bumpers
Air Compressor system
Newer high performance brakes
Newer 35"x17" BFG AT's
14"x2" Fox Coilovers
JK long arm front (chromoly, fully adjustable)
Front cross over steering
Gusseted front axle housing
Slee 4" HD rear springs
Chomoly rear links (fully adjustable)
New rear drive line
Rear window dogs bars (built by me)
Auto up driver window mod
Premium Lexus sound system w/ subwoofer
Lexus climate control system
Extended remote access antenna
Two factory key fobs with matching keys (one is new)
Third row seats
Tons of extra parts (factory electronics nic nacks from parts truck)

The truck has been listed on Craigs list for $12,900. Call me for more information.

NOTE: These pictures were taken a few years ago so parts aren't as shinny and the tires are not Toyo's but the truck still looks good and turns a lot of heads.

Thanks for reading,
Jodo (916) 257-4684

nice truck! glws

Current pictures. I'll post more when I return home by tomorrow.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice job tucking in the Puma compressor. Were you happy with that location?

So here's the deal. I keep hearing/reading about the head gasket and 200k replacement.... Mine has never been changed however! I have ordered the gasket to go to the new owner. He/she/you can change it. The truck shows no signs of a blown gasket but this will be a gift :)
Also as I washed it today I noticed that the sunroof had a leak. This must be form the drain line been plugged. The new owner can handle that too. Things that need attention are:
Bleed brakes
Fix leaky sunroof
Fix lower seat leather
Passenger power seat gear needs to be replaced
Head gasket (TBD)

These photos were taken today so any more questions please let me know. I really want this rig to go to someone that will appreciate all it's glory. NOT A FLIPPER! I've seen what sells and it's priced to sell.

I would but the price imho is high. I can understand you valuing your mods into the sales price but at that price point i can't make a respectable offer....GLWS

Good price. Try to build one for same price or less.
Good luck with sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom