For Sale 1997 lx450 lifted slee rear bumper tjm front, spring hill TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 lexus lx450 (( NO LOCKERS ))
miles 241k hwy miles mostly . More pictures on this link http://public.fotki.com/letsshibby/other-caer-etc-etc/toyota-land-cruiser/1997lexuslx450/
original paint , No rust This lx450 is in exceptional condition and runs strong . Cold a,c, 6 disc cd changer. Seats 7 the rear seats fold up and can easily be removed .

Replaced lower 2 inch heater hose under the intake that is know to blow last year installed the $25.00 neap ream blue hose

Front axle rebuilt last year due to drivers side axle leak all bearings and seals replaced bur fields are perfect also replaced all brake rotors and pads . All fluids changed yearly With the exception of the oil it is changed every 3,000 miles using conventional oil I spend a lot of time on the hwy so there is times where i have done 1 oil change a month i try and do it my self but a lot of times i end up and the Valvoline quick lube.

Old man emu 3 inch lift kit installed beginning of last year purchased from iron pig New springs , shocks, steering stabilizer , front axle bushings , stain less steal brake lines. The ride is so much better then stock suspension . Alignment was done as well after lift was installed .

Installed Slee rear bumper last year . This lx450 used to be a tjm demo vehicle the front bumper was on it when i purchased it

Full tune up last summer All from land cruiser dan oem Toyota pats installed , o2 sensor, spark plugs wires,cap & rotor, temp sensor, thermostat , all engine belts and pulley bearings , egr switch Yes i am very anal when it comes to keeping my vehicle reliable i spend a lot of time on the road .

exhaust is a close replica to a flow master but quieter

Starter replaced last year ( auto zone)

This lexus has been babied I have never taken it off road besides my back yard

THE BAD
NO lockers

antenna stopped working so i un plugged it while it was down position

Electric seat knob broke but seats work perfect its still fully adjustable you just have to use a pencil to activate the switch I purchased a replacement switch but never installed it . There is some ware on the drivers seat this is common

Otherwise this lx450 is in great shape ( never been smoked in)
I drive it every day it starts on a dime and runs great . I would not hesitate to hop in it right now and drive it across country .

This lx450 has been very well maintained
I have a lot of extra parts i have acquired that i will include as well . Only reason i am selling is i just bought a boat that's way to big to be using this vehicle to tow with . I may regret getting rid of this lx I just dont need 3 vehicles . Also i have kept most repair history paper work.

$12,500 or best offer
serious offers only I will try and answer emails as soon as i can phone calls work better for me as i am on the road a lot
615-714-7508 thanks james

James 615-714-7508
attachment-4.jpg
attachment.jpg
attachment-3.jpg

5-21-2010 While driving i heard the brake sensors on the pads start squealing so installed new life time warranty front brake pads . Inspected wheel bearings and bled brakes . Still driving this rig every day put 400 miles on it yesterday . Miles are right at 244k now and it runs just as good as 150k miles ( when i purchased it)
DSC06665.jpg
DSC06667.jpg
DSC06668.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom