1997 LX450 / Landcruiser parts compatibility (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Unfortunately my 1997 LX 450 took a decent front end hit. I know the front fender cladding is exclusive to the LX. Are parts like radiator core support, headlights, parker lamps, hood and face bar interchangeable between the Toyota and Lexus? It looks like some parts are still available through the dealer but a good amount are discontinued.

Thanks
Dave

Headlights and grill center are different between LC and LX. Everything else is interchangeable. Some LX guys just put LC headlights and grill on.

It was cheaper to change out the grill and install depot lights then it was to be just the right headlight for the lx450, i I got rid of the body cladding when i first purchased it, Replaced the lx doors with cruiser doors cause they had alot less holes to weld up.

Headlights and grill center are different between LC and LX. Everything else is interchangeable. Some LX guys just put LC headlights and grill on.
Thanks for the reply George,

George,

Do you know if the center section of the bumper (face bar) is also interchangeable?

Thanks for the reply George,

George,

Do you know if the center section of the bumper (face bar) is also interchangeable?
Center section of the bumper is interchangeable. 95-97 only. 94 and older is slightly different.

Hello,

Unfortunately my 1997 LX 450 took a decent front end hit. I know the front fender cladding is exclusive to the LX. Are parts like radiator core support, headlights, parker lamps, hood and face bar interchangeable between the Toyota and Lexus? It looks like some parts are still available through the dealer but a good amount are discontinued.

Thanks
Dave
I'm looking for the power antenna, clock spring and fan clutch.

vulture :lol:

Yep, mine is a lexus with a toyota front end. Grille and headlights are the only real difference. Lexus fenders have more holes in them to accommodate the cladding, but either will fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom