For Sale 1997 lx450 body shell frame and title

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi everybody i was in process of parting out 97 lx450 and now i have empty body shell (no door dash harness nothing just empty shell) sitting on frame with Alabama title and this time don't wanna take it scrape yard yet. I hope somebody will be interested for 200$ it is still on axles so we can roll it on your trailer and then take axles off. Truck is in Atlanta area

Tail lights are gone but i think i have that marker i will check tomorrow morning

Seat tracks still available? In Alabama. PM sent

Went and got some parts from him today. Anyone looking for a clean body shell this is a good one with a clean rust free frame.

Stopped today for a bunch of odd parts. Good seller.

Got a good look at this truck. Solid and rust free if somebody has bad body or frame.

Enjoyed talking trucks and trails.

If you're willing to cut out the driver's side dog leg/rocker panel around the rear of the DS back door, I'd take you up on that :)

If there's a front bumper, or at least the main steel face, I'm kind of hurting for one.

Sent you a message/conversation, think I did it right but not totally certain.

I'm fairly local, can appear today, with cash, no funny looking checks and odd stories.

This is what I posted last night, telling my story of bumper needs. I'm probably being a bit past redundant, but trying to make sure that one of my attempts gets through and you have a way to contact me.

Small wreck with 97 LX450 near Atlanta, could use a front bumper

Sorry that i can not help you bumper is long gone.

Give me couple more weeks and if i decide to chop it up. You are second in line and i will let you know

Sorry that i can not help you bumper is long gone.

Give me couple more weeks and if i decide to chop it up. You are second in line and i will let you know

Ok, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom