This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested in the upper tail gate ... if it has no rust

Please I need headlight side driver , tail light side passenger and light navigation color red side passenger thanks

Thanks again for the steering box.

Nice to meet you
Andrew

I'd recommend texting him he got back to me right away.

Drivers interior door handle assembly and passenger rear interior door handle assembly shipped to 23322, Paypal member, Please pm price if still available ......pm sent

Interested in cat and y-pipe if in good condition

Interested in:
the stero bezel>the black trim piece that goes around the stero and climate controls etc.
Upper and lower dash around the steering wheel> the piece where the mirror controls are, locker switch, ignition switch
Lower> the part with the fuse box,crotch vent, hand throttle

Pm me pricing if you can and if they are still available.
Thanks!!?

Looking for tan plastic trim around the sunroof (3 pieces, left, center, right). I can assist in showing where the clips are that secure it.

I'm interested in the tan/oak shifter trim/front console box with the wood grain if you still have. Same with the shift selection plate. To get it off you have to take of shifter handle and O/D button (which unplugs at the floor). It goes in from underneath the shifter plastic surround. Shipped to 29626 Feel free to text or call. You said its in black? Might be interested in the drivers side fender too if paint is good. Oh yeah..hows the passenger side rear interior door panel? Chris (864) 314-1914

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom