This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a 1997 LX450 that looks like its been in accident and repaired poorly on drivers side between 1st and 2nd pillars. Rust near on shell near roof line and floor board. Interior is in excellent shape. Door panels, belts, handles console, dash, etc. AC and Heating all good. Fendor flares and moldings good shape with clear coat peeling. Engine/transmission has ~150,000 miles and runs great. Have most lenses except headlights. Grill and rear bumper cover. engine compartment complete.

Let me know what you need and I will sent pic's and price.

I still need truck to be movable, so axle and frame parts will be last things I can pull. Limited space here. Interior, exterior, engine compartment parts, etc. will go first. Unless I can find more space.

My best,

Craig
832-452-6647

Last edited:
Pics of the glove box and the tan trim that surrounds the shift lever? Looking for a shift lever trim that doesn't have holes drilled in it.

front suspension frame side hangers( spring buckets, shock towers, panhard drop and radius arm mounts) shipped to 93725?

Truck is in garage.

Can pull it outside for better pics if you need.

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3062.JPG

Pics of the glove box and the tan trim that surrounds the shift lever? Looking for a shift lever trim that doesn't have holes drilled in it.
Possibly interested in the engine. Can you ship to Georgia?

Sure.

I've shipped axles out before. What I usually do is agree to palletize/prepare it for shipping. You would arrange for pickup and i make sure its ready to go.

Just need to define "engine" and agree on price and we can make it happen. Will need a week or so to pull as this is hobby and day job calls... and we work like surgeons no demolition men.

My best,

Craig
832-452-6647

What shape are the sun visors in? If decent price shipped to:80210

Also looking for the shift lever surround that has the PND23 on it. Pic looks good so price shipped to 80210.

What shape are the sun visors in? If decent price shipped to:80210

Also looking for the shift lever surround that has the PND23 on it. Pic looks good so price shipped to 80210.

sun visors sold. Sorry.

Please explain more about what you are looking for. Sounds like you don't want the actual shifter and you don't want the tan console.

Are you looking for just the trim piece or the actual PND23 display.

No problem, looking for the clear plastic price that goes over the PRDN2L and whatever trim price it is attached to. As long as it is still clear and it appears it is in your pic.
Also are the center console lids in good shape?

Are you still interested in the glove box and trim around shifter?

Let me know.

Craig
832-452-6647

I'll pass on the shifter trim, mine doesn't have wood. I'm only looking for a glove box because mine has a big scratch in it. I think the flash made yours look worse in that pic than it actually is so I may be interested. PM price with shipping to 98607.

No problem, looking for the clear plastic price that goes over the PRDN2L and whatever trim price it is attached to. As long as it is still clear and it appears it is in your pic.
Also are the center console lids in good shape?

Thanks for clarifying. I will look at it. But at first glance, trying to get to just the plastic part requires disassembling the shifter. Checking.....

Center console lit is in good shape. Minor cracking but in better condition than most I see. Send me a text and i will message a pic if interested.

My best,

craig
832-452-6647

Have a 1997 LX450 that looks like its been in accident and repaired poorly on drivers side between 1st and 2nd pillars. Rust near on shell near roof line and floor board. Interior is in excellent shape. Door panels, belts, handles console, dash, etc. AC and Heating all good. Fendor flares and moldings good shape with clear coat peeling. Engine/transmission has ~150,000 miles and runs great. Have most lenses except headlights. Grill and rear bumper cover. engine compartment complete.

Let me know what you need and I will sent pic's and price.

I still need truck to be movable, so axle and frame parts will be last things I can pull. Limited space here. Interior, exterior, engine compartment parts, etc. will go first. Unless I can find more space.

My best,

Craig
832-452-6647

Hi Craig,
Please let me know if you have any of the below and the price to ship to 78724. Thanks!

Looking for:
Untorn shifter handle
Interior trim on sunroof (tan)
Retracting driver and passenger seat belts (which actually retract)
Rear Quarter Side Window Vent Louver (Driver side)

Any chance of getting the connector plug for the throttle position sensor and 4 inches of the wiring? Mine is worn through and breaking apart. The truck will still run without the TPS being connected, I've been driving mine that way for 2 weeks now, but my gas mileage is pretty horrible.

If you can help, please let me know how much for the part shipped to 04055.

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom