craigslist 1997 LX450 183k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just posted this thread as well in the feedback section. First time posting so apologies if I did this wrong based on community rules.

Any thoughts on the below?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Looking to buy a car to run around on the weekends to get out of NYC. Any thoughts on this one? Priced at $7.5k but I told him I can't go higher than $6.5k.

1997 Lexus lx 450

It was one owner up until 181k miles and the guy who is selling has owned it for 3 months.

He doesn't know much about the car but it runs pretty well. Only initial thoughts:
1. On the drive was the steering wheel was a little squick (sp) when turning right almost like rubber
2. Dent above the right rear light that is rusty
3. Brake light is on

Asking the community for thoughts and price guidance. Also if others are looking this is still out there.

First thought is priced low for the miles and apparent condition so might be a good value rig. Check out www.sleeoffroad.com for their FJ80 /LX450 buyers guide. Can't see if they have locking differentials but worth checking and asking. Definitely worth inquiring at that price point.

For around that price range, you could probably find something on here that has maintenance records and some history. Or, something cheaper that needs less work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom