SOLD 1997 LX450, 171k miles, repainted, new carpet, clean inside and out, no leaks, no rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/d/san-jose-1997-lexus-lx450-with-new/7154448037.html
I'm selling my clean and very trusty fzj80 1997 Lexus LX450. I painted it in 2017 and the LC looks like new as you can see from the photos. It has 171k miles, zero leaks, zero rust, and starts up every time. It does not have the lockers, but here's a list of the things I've done to this LC:

- new exterior paint
- replaced all the interior carpet
- upgraded to ARB Old Man Emu 3" heavy duty shocks, springs, and steering damper
- complete WeatherTech mats inside
- professionally tinted at CK AutoImage
- new Toyota OEM tie rods and ends
- replaced oil gasket so there are ZERO LEAKS
- replaced all the serpentine belts and pulleys with Toyota OEM parts
- replaced the EGR with OEM parts at 171k miles
- replaced the antenna with OEM parts
- replaced the front hood shocks
- replaced the rear tailgate shocks
- front signal lights were replaced with OEM parts
- new front driver side window regulator
- new passenger side window regulator
- new Toyota OEM trim pieces to the exterior windows
- new OEM rear LX450 badge
- replaced the car battery a little over a year ago
- new Bosch wipers
- replaced the driver side sun visor
- new TEQ double cup holder
- fixed the shaky side mirrors
- new seat gears on the driver side
- replaced the power seat buttons
- new Pioneer double din deck with DVD, Bluetooth hands free, GPS Navigation
- new Alpine speakers
- back up camera system
- upgraded 35" Iron Man mud tires with painted black wheels
- light bar
- Yakima rack system with key locks
- Curt cargo box
- Curt rear hitch
- new muffler at 169.3k miles
- new master brake cylinder
- flushed the rear axle fluid
- transmission fluid flush at 155k miles
- replaced both the front knuckle bearings and axle gaskets at 169k miles
- brand new brake rotors and pads (completed at 170.7k miles)
- brakes bled during above brake job
- always synthetic oil changes, tire rotations, and wheel alignments done on time.
- synthetic oil change at 171k miles

This LC does have some flaws, which include some cracks in the dashboard and the front passenger seat recently got stuck in the forward position. The steering wheel could use a new leather wrap as well. Overall, a very clean rig that will last for many years to come.

$16,000 or best offer

Last edited:
05DC7804-37BB-4DDE-A8AC-5E68F32A4B71.jpeg
3F6E2680-B885-4679-8DC5-8CFBFCB348C3.jpeg
B7375B79-5ED0-4E6D-890D-1E4FCEFF571A.jpeg
6E6F048A-4555-487F-8F31-C977A22E35B1.jpeg
80D78407-0517-4115-8359-09A76C49A7A9.jpeg

Any pictures?

Not sure why it's not showing up but I'm posting it on Craigslist here in San Jose. The link is:

I have more photos if you want to give me your email address.

If this helps at all - I had time scheduled to look at this truck a few months ago. At the last min the seller decided to keep it.

I don't blame him!

If this helps at all - I had time scheduled to look at this truck a few months ago. At the last min the seller decided to keep it.

I don't blame him!
i just feel anyone who decided to sell - should keep that status not let their concious kick in. I had found a blue one in indiana and Friday i was flying out last week. He tells me night before he sold it to someone who pulled up in a trailer.. I DONT GET PRINCPLE... you talked to me we have a commitment why are you talking to others??? makes me so upset.. ppl talk about enthusiast and brother hood.. its all BS.. end of the day who ever comes with cash first... which is wrong in my opinion.

i just feel anyone who decided to sell - should keep that status not let their concious kick in. I had found a blue one in indiana and Friday i was flying out last week. He tells me night before he sold it to someone who pulled up in a trailer.. I DONT GET PRINCPLE... you talked to me we have a commitment why are you talking to others??? makes me so upset.. ppl talk about enthusiast and brother hood.. its all BS.. end of the day who ever comes with cash first... which is wrong in my opinion.
Being an Indiana truck, he probably did you a favor.

I know how you feel, now imagine that feeling four more times and that’s what I’ve been through 😅 1 FJ60, 2 FJ62 and a 55. All back out and I can’t rack my brain around why you would list and back out

I know how you feel, now imagine that feeling four more times and that’s what I’ve been through 😅 1 FJ60, 2 FJ62 and a 55. All back out and I can’t rack my brain around why you would list and back out
Man.... i am deeply sorry for you!

why do humans do this??? Its to torture or hurt?

From my experience MUD members are good people and keep there word, there are obviously some that join just to sell something but overall out of all the off-road communities I have been a part of this one by far is the best. It may take time to find the right one, it is a hot market for them but they are out there. Best of luck with your search.

hahahaah stop it man let others enjoy show empathy IM DESPERATE.. ill sell it back to you after 1 year.. ill sign a contract im HONEST human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom