For Sale 1997 LX450 103xxx miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Lexus LX450 – Unlocked mostly stock set up.

I purchased the vehicle with 91880 miles and it currently has 103xxx. The original owner was a doctor in Iowa. I am the 2nd owner.

Immediately after purchase I replaced all 4 tires with BF Goodrich AT KO (265/75/16) – so they have 11,000 miles on them in 2 years of use.

No check engine lights. AC and heat work perfect. Antenna functions properly. Original radio/tape player/6 disc changer works perfectly. I have updated the front speakers to polk audio (db651). I have another pair for the rear that I will include with the sale. Power moonroof is fully functional.

I have replaced all interior lights with LED. Added Husky liner mats in the front and in the 2nd row. Flushed the coolant system, replaced plugs, wires, dist cap and rotor at 95k. I added the CURT hitch and wiring harness at 97k.

It is in very good shape for a 1997, but obviously not new. There is a brand new 2” tear in the driver’s seat, all other seats are perfect. The tear can easily be repaired, but I will let the new owner handled that. There are a couple spots of rust that should be managed soon, but very minimal. The paint still looks good and no issues with the clear coat. The stock running boards have started to rust, but I was planning on taking them off this spring.

I am looking to move this quickly. With the low miles I thought someone on MUD might want the first crack at it. Don't delay if I am not getting any interest I will be moving quickly. Pics will be posted soon.

I am looking to get $8000. Send me a message if interested. Thanks

Last edited:
Vehicle is located in MN near St. Paul. Here is a link to pics.

Last edited:
Tempting, but I am going to fund a PHEV and upgrade my cycle. Or else I am going to a 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom