For Sale 1997 LOW MILES Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is the highly sought after extremely low mileage 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser. These FJ80's have a timeless classic look that will never goes out of style.

The body is incredible and the interior is in very good shape. This is not a Cruiser that has been driven hard, beat up and taken off road heavily. You will be hard pressed to find one with this low of mileage and this good of condition anywhere in the country.

Leather interior, Power windows, seats, and locks, power moon roof, am/fm/cd player. Everything works as it should. No know mechanical issues.

Clean title, Carfax/AutoCheck history
Zero Rust
Professionally detailed ready for new buyer.
Paint is in good shape.
While it is in great condition it is not perfect.
Key less entry does not work. One seat belts has some rips in it.
BFG Tires have about 50% tread life left.
I have some receipts of services.
Regular oils changes and fluids checked and or replaced and refilled.
Brake fluid flush at 97,000 miles.
Replaced front steer damper, fuel filter, 3 fan belts, and serviced front and rear diffs. at 100,000 miles.
Automatic transmission serviced drained and re filled at 101,000 miles.
Mechanically sound vehicle.
I will include and old man emu 2 1/2 " Lift if I get asking or very close to it. (Not installed just purchase and included with truck)
112100 miles and will go up a bit....
Asking price 21,299 OBO. Willing to listen to all offers. Please email me and we can talk over the phone. brandtmead@hotmail.com
I have more photos
Please serious buyers only.
Thank You

IMG_2976.JPG

IMG_2981.JPG

IMG_3002.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

Last edited:
Since you are listening to offers... would you take 9k? :)

I hope you get your price but imho I don't see it. Low mikes on engine are great but a brand new engine is only $3500 with 0 miles.

Nice cruiser, at 9K you've probably got buyers.

You have an almost guaranteed sale at 9K here. Think about!!

Sale is now pending on this cruiser. Thanks to all you guys showing interest. It was priced just were I new it would sale. Thanks

Congrats! People talk about how rare it is to find a locked 80. Well I can say not as nearly as rare as finding a low mile 80 like this one. I'm sure the new owner will enjoy this baby for another 200+k miles.

Dang I was hoping this would hang around a bit longer til I could make a reasonable offer! Whew. Good news for the seller tho. Really love that these still occasionally come up.

And now we get to watch it get reposted for sale by new buyer for $25K....and sit. Nice cruiser nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom