For Sale <SOLD> 1997 Locked LX450, 118k, 2nd owner, excellent condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought this 15 years ago (after doing much research on this very site and a long, patient search) thinking I would get into off-roading, but it quickly turned into my “gig rig”, used to transport my drums to our band’s occasional local shows. I put maybe 2k miles on it a year. I’m the 2nd owner, I’m in my 50’s, I’ve taken very good care of it, and it shows. It has the factory front and rear locking differentials and very low original miles. This is definitely one of, if not THE cleanest, nicest original examples I have seen around where I live near San Diego. It runs and drives as smooth as silk. It has no leaks or mechanical issues, no accidents, clean undercarriage, everything works to the best of my knowledge, and while it isn’t perfect, I believe it is the closest you will find for this era. This is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the right person. I’m asking 19,500.

Last edited:
In oceanside... not sure when I can go to springvalley
I work in Old Town - could meet there during the day if you like.

Bump

I'm looking at pics on google of these LX450's with this color combination repainted all white. Its not coming out well. That cladding on the sides is just throwing the whole thing in all one color :-(

I'm looking at pics on google of these LX450's with this color combination repainted all white. Its not coming out well. That cladding on the sides is just throwing the whole thing in all one color :-(

Maybe this will help you. I painted mine all white.

EF958A37-7A73-444C-9ED3-05CF647BE66E.jpeg

Juest sent you an email.

No, I don’t.

This rig will be making the move to Kansas City! Best auto buying experience bar none attributed to folks that make up the MUD Community. Dan who I purchased the truck from took me through the entire history, service records, the good and the too be expected minor blemishes. Total standup Guy! Fortunately any blemishes will be easily addressed. I haven't even gotten the rig home and my wife is keeps asking "why do you need two white Land Cruisers?" Wish I had an answer she would understand.

I echo that sentiment Will, and the to-be-expected 2nd, 3rd and even 4th thoughts I’ve had about selling it since yesterday are outweighed by the fact that it’s going to a good home and a fellow MUD man. I told my wife that part of what makes it bearable is I’ll hopefully still be able to see pics of her for years to come... As to your wife, hopefully once you get it home, she will take one look at it and say “Oh, okay - I get it now”...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom