For Sale <SOLD> 1997 Locked LX450, 118k, 2nd owner, excellent condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought this 15 years ago (after doing much research on this very site and a long, patient search) thinking I would get into off-roading, but it quickly turned into my “gig rig”, used to transport my drums to our band’s occasional local shows. I put maybe 2k miles on it a year. I’m the 2nd owner, I’m in my 50’s, I’ve taken very good care of it, and it shows. It has the factory front and rear locking differentials and very low original miles. This is definitely one of, if not THE cleanest, nicest original examples I have seen around where I live near San Diego. It runs and drives as smooth as silk. It has no leaks or mechanical issues, no accidents, clean undercarriage, everything works to the best of my knowledge, and while it isn’t perfect, I believe it is the closest you will find for this era. This is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the right person. I’m asking 19,500.

Last edited:
Gorgeous truck. I was in the market for a truck just like this one and gave up looking after a few months, and settled on one with a lot more miles. I would've had no problem paying your asking price. Good luck with the sale!

Gorgeous truck. I was in the market for a truck just like this one and gave up looking after a few months, and settled on one with a lot more miles. I would've had no problem paying your asking price. Good luck with the sale!
Thank you! It’s tough letting it go, but I need something with more towing capacity and I want to see it go to someone who will appreciate what they have. Cheers!

Any interest in a partial trade towards a 2015 4x4 Sprinter? I'm looking to scale into more of an off roader and less of a long hauler.

Any interest in a partial trade towards a 2015 4x4 Sprinter? I'm looking to scale into more of an off roader and less of a long hauler.
No, I’m actually looking for a 2010 or newer 5.7 Sequoia to tow a yet-to-be purchased travel trailer. Thanks for looking though!

Couple more photos per request.

5A9993FC-29FA-41EF-8BF0-70FDE74DD5E5.jpeg

7F790F9A-6DEC-400D-B936-9504ED586C2A.jpeg

I'm local if anyone needs someone to take a look at it... It's too pricey for me but I'm in the 80 market right now so have no problem taking a for someone...

Appreciate that - thanks.

I'd buy in at $14K, but you probably think that's low. Understandable. GLWS.

I'd buy in at $14K, but you probably think that's low. Understandable. GLWS.
There’s some room to negotiate, but not that much. The thought of keeping it isn’t out of the question either. Thanks though.

Bump

Thank you!

Spring Valley, about 20 minutes east of San Diego.

Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom