1997 Locked 80 on CL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
For those of you that have been looking for a locked newer 80...

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser

(no affiliation) just thought I'd pass along

When are you thinking of going?

Checked it out top to bottom, not bad. The previous owners are or were smokers and attempts to mask the odor are unsuccessful.

Checked it out top to bottom, not bad. The previous owners are or were smokers and attempts to mask the odor are unsuccessful.
I have had pretty good luck fixing that problem on fabric, but if it is leather seats, don't know if it will work. John

If anyone is serious about this one, then the rest of us should go look at it, piss and moan about everything including the price, and then walk away. That should knock the price down a couple of grand!!

If I had any money.:hmm:

I'm still a colored guy who wants to be white.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Candyass red, eww:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Price seems a touch high too. I would want a green one with cloth... lockers of course. My leather is hot. and I'm trying to brainstorm some solutions.

Price seems a touch high too. I would want a green one with cloth... lockers of course. My leather is hot. and I'm trying to brainstorm some solutions.

Preacher, cheap seatcovers may not look good but they do a fair job of preventing third degree burns ;) Heck they even have camo ones now...... smuh fav o rite :hillbilly:

Man, I've been drooling over these for some time now. Maybe you guys can all wear them down for me for a few months then maybe if we get them down to 5-7k I may be able to swing that.......? Would be nice to have lockers.... I'd have to get some camo seatcovers though. Might even splurge and get summa them there neoprene ones :hillbilly: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom