For Sale 1997 Lexus LX450 - Toyota Landcruiser WITH LOCKERS $6950 Portland OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 Lexus LX450 - Toyota Landcruiser WITH LOCKERS

Lowered the price from $8500 to $6950. Time for it to go.

Been in the family for almost 10yrs, 2nd owner since new. Strong runner, was family daily driver for years. Light off-road use up fire roads for shooting etc. No trail use. (I own other cruisers for that) However this truck is ready for it. The build is for full on expedition use.

Factory LOCKERS

ARB Bull bar - winch ready

Old Man Emu Shocks

2" lift

Outpost Off Road Sliders - powder coated SLIDERS!

33" Toyo mud tires on custom 18" rims

4 wheel disk brakes with anti-lock

Full time 4 wheel drive

Full float rear axle

3rd row seats, seating for 7

209K miles

Clean title in hand.

New drivers seat pan leather, custom stitched leather that looks OEM. A/C that will freeze you. Truck drives and runs very well. Bought it with 98k on it and it is still running strong at 209k miles. Over the past two years it just gets little use due to the number of cruisers in my hoard. It was the family rig for years, wife got new car 4 yrs ago and I kept this around since I like it so much. Nice for last year’s 1800 mile RT to Grandmas for Christmas over the Mt. passes. I think last year I put under 2500k on it. Reality says I need to let it go so here it is. Priced very fair at $6950 cash. I have it listed for Sale Elsewhere as well first person with cash takes it.

CONDITION ISSUES:

Passenger side front door has two lines into the door from contact with a moving dumpster. ( see photos)

Both rear inner door panels: Left side broken arm rest (don't stand on them. I did) Right side pealed back cover on door, little kid picking at it. (thanks son)

Drips oil like a 17yr old Landcruiser. About a full qt between oil changes.

Best way to reach me is via. email direct: mark at metaltech4x4 dot COM ++++++ BEST TO EMAIL, I don't make it onto the board time wise like I wish I could.+++++++

[url=http://postimg.org/image/p1agpy889/]

[/url]

Email sent

SOLD! Going to the ATL.

Enjoy the new rig, its been good to my family. There are a few 1000 sets of FZJ80 sliders out there that originated from this truck.

What a bad ass machine. I can't say enough about Mark, his company, and their products. Great guy to deal with. Thanks again!

Two posts above yours says the vehicle is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom