craigslist 1997 lexus lx450 - $650 (nw-houston) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 LEXUS LX450- WRECKED "GOOD TITLE" IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL AT

What does that mean? That the accident was never reported and if you fix it or hide it, you can resale as if none of that ever happened?

What does that mean? That the accident was never reported and if you fix it or hide it, you can resale as if none of that ever happened?

That means you fix it you sale it and your not penalized with a salvage title because the insurance company had to pay a claim on it. Up to the individual weather they share the fact that its been in an accident or not. The way it worked for years and years before "Carfax" winch if I am not mistaken does not show the service records unless serviced at a dealership and we all know is what really keep a vehicle going long term. If its a shotty repair job it is going to be obvious very quickly on the initial look over.

I gotta call b.s. here. Late posted April Fool's joke or what??

What with that yellow and black impact tape on it, is only missing it's Crash-Test dummies..

suzuki-sx4-crash-test-iihs-8.jpg

That means you fix it you sale it and your not penalized with a salvage title because the insurance company had to pay a claim on it. Up to the individual weather they share the fact that its been in an accident or not. The way it worked for years and years before "Carfax" winch if I am not mistaken does not show the service records unless serviced at a dealership and we all know is what really keep a vehicle going long term. If its a shotty repair job it is going to be obvious very quickly on the initial look over.

I'd agree with you if they actually fix everything to be as good as it was, but more then likely they'll be doing alot of hiding of problems that most people will not find. Just like they'll hide the fact it was in an accident. Personally, I am for people knowing what they are getting into and sellers being honest about all information and history of the car. Carfax reports also get info from police records, insuarance companies and many shops...besides dealerships. No doubt there will be missing info, but it at least narrows down some things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom