For Sale 1997 Lexus LX 450 Triple locked. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
Mileage
Color
rgb(82, 52, 52)
Outside Link
https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/boise-locked-fzj80/7352352633.html
Asking $21,500. I have a growing family, so contemplating selling the cruiser. Not in a hurry to sell, but am ready and willing if the right offer comes along.

Engine replaced at 202,000 miles with refurbished long block, I have the service records.

New leather upholstery in first two rows of seating. Original jump seats

I have owned it for 4 years. Previous owner did extensive work including old man emu lift, engine replacement, and reupholstered.

paint in really good condition. Lockers recently serviced.

see ad I posted in my local craigslist
1997 3x locked FZJ80 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... - https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/boise-locked-fzj80/7352352633.html

51AB2E17-4B14-438A-9613-3FBFC5DDF4A5.jpeg

73F04200-CC1A-4DD6-81CC-69ADEB7DF629.jpeg

C18E27D4-FF85-4E6B-911D-7BFB8F053DF7.jpeg

A63ED49A-B444-4730-9786-0AFE3136C749.jpeg

7379B54A-D7ED-47E6-A4CE-30E490FC578A.jpeg

Nice 80 friend. However, just an FYI, I paid 3x less for mine. Exactly the same rig, less miles, same condition interior and exterior. Glws. :)

guess he got his before the prices went up :)

I'm diggin yours and may make an offer

Nice 80 friend. However, just an FYI, I paid 3x less for mine. Exactly the same rig, less miles, same condition interior and exterior. Glws. :)

No chance you got an 80 in this good of interior and exterior condition for $8k....especially with fewer miles.

And even if you did, why even come on here and post about it?

Jake can you send over the emissions sticker that confirms it’s good for CA? The panel sticker you previously took a picture of was the GVWR information. There’s an additional onal one, can’t remember exactly where it’s located

Jake can you send over the emissions sticker that confirms it’s good for CA? The panel sticker you previously took a picture of was the GVWR information. There’s an additional onal one, can’t remember exactly where it’s
Let me see what I can figure out.

This confuses me, I've never head of a CA specific USA 1FZ-FE landcruiser. I thought they were identical all of USA?
You are the first Californian that has asked about that. I am surprised that this hasn’t been brought up before.

Their are vehicles that are built with 49 state emissions and then the majority of vehicles are built of 50 state emissions since CA has very heightened standards for emissions. I’m cognizant of it because I’m in the auto industry and know that the CA DMV loves telling people that the vehicle wasn’t manufactured with CA emissions and now the customer gets to spend 3-5K to get it up to CA emissions standards. Sucks but it’s the life I live in California. Wish my wife would let us move!

I’ll meet you and Perfected in the middle at $14k. May have gone $15k for sombrero badging. It’s a beautiful rig. I just have too much to invest in overland/crawling accessories to justify more than that. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom