For Sale 1997 Lexus LX 450/FJ80 For Sale - 10k of recent service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$10k in service work (all records available):

This FJ80 is pristine, and needs nothing!

All service worked completed at local Land Cruiser enthusiast shop. New Lexus OEM suspension, alternator, fuel sending unit, distributor, fuel filter, wheel bearings, BFG tires, Lexus completed new leather interior, head gasket replacement, hoses, radiator, battery, spark plugs, light bulbs, and much more. All records on file. EVERYTHING WORKS!

Condition: Used
Year: 1997
VIN: JT6HJ88J0V0163354
Mileage: 208,699
Options: Sunroof, Leather seats, CD player Make: Lexus
Safety Features: Anti-lock brakes, Driver airbag, Passenger airbag
Power Options: Air conditioning, Cruise control, Power locks, Power windows, Power seats Engine: 4.5 Liter inline 6
Doors: 4
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Tan
Cylinders: Inline 6
Transmission: Automatic
Type: 4WD (dual locking hubs)
Title: Clear Fuel Type: Gasoline

394145_67c2aadd98_low_res[1].jpg

394086_b0e713c48c_low_res[1].jpg

394135_fe2fb9d902_low_res[1].jpg

394157_eda9d9d417_low_res[1].jpg

IMG_7048.JPG

Have a client that is looking for a 80, he may be interested, I will get in touch with him.

So did you sell this? At this point I'm a little put off on your ability to communicate and reply to people (in particular me). I had legitimate interest in your LX but I feel like I'm pulling teeth here.

So did you sell this? At this point I'm a little put off on your ability to communicate and reply to people (in particular me). I had legitimate interest in your LX but I feel like I'm pulling teeth here.

I sent the seller a PM a little while back, got a pretty quick and friendly answer. Not everyone lives on the Internet, so I'd be patient. This LX looks worth it. If it wasn't a bit out what my budget allowed me to offer, it'd quite likely be sitting in my driveway right now. :)

Brett, the statements above seem pretty general and aren't asking anything. You mentioned you needed to talk with someone. If you have specific questions I would have answered them, as Gatormark experienced. I'm not interested in working with you, good luck in your search.

image.png
image.png
Haha this is comical. The Internet police comes to your rescue and you bite his head off. Nice work.

I've messaged him numerous times in the past several weeks. He's replied but hasn't really answered my questions (which were quite simple) and is taking an exorbinant amount of time. I don't need the Internet police taking sides and sticking up for someone particularly when they're uninformed. We're all adults, he can PM or reply here if he so chooses.

I said I was going to talk with someone and asked about shipping it. Sent you multiple messages. You were less than responsive or helpful.

Screen shot of our conversation (if you can call it that).

View attachment 1314023 View attachment 1314024 Haha this is comical. The Internet police comes to your rescue and you bite his head off. Nice work.

I've messaged him numerous times in the past several weeks. He's replied but hasn't really answered my questions (which were quite simple) and is taking an exorbinant amount of time. I don't need the Internet police taking sides and sticking up for someone particularly when they're uninformed. We're all adults, he can PM or reply here if he so chooses.

I said I was going to talk with someone and asked about shipping it. Sent you multiple messages. You were less than responsive or helpful.

Screen shot of our conversation (if you can call it that).
As I mentioned, I won't be doing business with you. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom