For Sale 1997 LC for Sale for Parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My son was kind enough to rear end another vehicle while driving the LC, and I just don't have the funds or time to put it back together. As a result, I'm selling it as a project or parts car. It is a 1997 with about 196k miles. Mechanically it's in fine shape, with an engine and transmission that work as they should. The body has some scratches and dents (not counting the front end) and driver's seat leather is beat up, but otherwise there is a lot to scavenge from the vehicle. It would also be a good candidate for someone to fix the front end damage and get it back on the road. A few highlights:

- 196k miles
- lockers
- new battery
- new rear brakes (less than 500 miles)
- almost new tires
- 2" receiver
- rook rack

$2000 seems about right. Please contact me if interested. I have lots more photos to send if you'd like to see the interior or engine compartment.

Thanks.

Lee
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg

@gorsuchmill in what part of Maryland is the truck located?

A few additional things ..
The LC is in Baltimore County, Maryland. Also, while it starts fine and tranny works, some coolant leaked from the accident. The car was towed to my house and I didn't investigate if the coolant leaked from the radiator or a hose. As such, the car can't be driven more than the time it would take for the engine to get too hot.

I have additional pics of the interior, engine and undercarriage that I can send. PM me with your email and I'll get them to you.

Thanks.

Lee

Last edited:
keep the LC sell the kid.... No we all have done it, as long as he is ok....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom