1997 Landcruiser...What is she worth? (pics) (1 Viewer)

Hello all,

I am thinking of selling my baby. She is a 1997 Landcruiser with 187k orig. miles. Runs great, looks good. Good tires, never been off road with her. No accidents. Interior decent. I am looking to buy a classic 1960's muscle car. Any ideas what she is worth? I live in Whittier, CA.

Jason

Last edited:

Brentbba

Former Golfer
SILVER Star
Show us a pic of the dash on the left side of the steering column and we'll all know.

Onur

52122-60140
GOLD Star
$194,052.54

Seriously, it is worth whatever you are willing to let it go for.

:)

You need to look at the private party sale vs. the dealer sale. The dealer prices are higher because, well, they can find the occasional sucker to pay the higher prices. If you want to sell the cruiser anytime soon, you need to look at the private party sale, which is in the $6,500 range. Even then you won’t be selling to any cruiser aficionado’s at that price. That magic button has been showing up on rigs with your mileage and condition in the $6,500 range. Which takes up full circle back to Sundaypunch's comment. Sorry.

CycloSteve

SILVER Star
97 Cruiser value < 60's Muscle Car in value...unless the car comes in a basket. Park the cruiser for 30 years and it may go up in value. Otherwise, as most have noted maybe $5k without lockers, $6k with. Everything depends on the records you have regarding maintenance, it's condition, etc. KBB and dealer values are worthless. Not trying to bust your chops, but with 187k odds are she needs the HG, and other baseline work. If the truck had around 100k miles, folks would be all over her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom