For Sale 1997 Land Cruiser in Texas $6700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I recently bought this LC with the intention of turning into a DD/Trail rig. After months of searching I found what I was looking for. I wanted a rig that was a virgin to the trails and that had F/R lockers. I found it! Mommy owned. Anyway, I decided against the transformation and found another vehicle I could not pass up.

This LC is pretty much stock with 194k miles. It's white with gray/blue cloth interior. New tires. It does have F/R LOCKERS! Both the interior and exterior are in excellent condition. It has a few carpet stains and the window tint has a few scratches. Everything works except the antenna will not go up or down. It runs very good and have had no problems.

$6700 obo

If you have any questions, give me a buzz.
Eric
817.-913.5777
ebfleming@sbcglobal.net
Dallas/Ft.Worth area

Last edited:
Eric,

IF you get around to it I would like to see more pics of the truck, inside and out.

Any rust and how about the maintenance history???

If you prefer e-mail you can reach me at motoomi at yahoo dot com

TIA and good luck with your sale!

Mot

call

Phone call inbound

Very nice rig. I like that it is white, grey cloth interior, lockers and no third row from the looks of it.

Should have no problem selling such a unique rig.

No sliding rear windows?!!!! What model is that guys?!!!

Sorry to jack your thread a little Eric. Were 80s with manual seats, pre-wired for power seats? Anyone? :confused:

No sliding rear windows?!!!! What model is that guys?!!!

It is a U.S Spec FZJ80. It has no sliding rear windows because it has no third row seats. Cloth seats are also a rare oddity for a late model U.S FZJ80 but some did have them. The truck was most likely a special order from the dealer as most 1st buyers wanted the leather/third row.

This is a very unique truck to the U.S and I would have bought it for much more than the asking price when I was looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom