For Sale 1997 Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Factory Lockers - Southern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I'm a new member here and this is my first post, I know that's a bit tacky for it to be a classified but i've been lurking for quite a while and I really appreciate all of the great info here and I hope to participate more in the forum going forward.

That said I have a Cruiser for sale. I listed it locally on craigslist yesterday and have had some decent interest but thought I would put it up here too. In full disclosure this is a bit of a flip, I started searching around and I found this one quick but i'm not quite ready to own one yet (I have a 1 year and 2 year old so probably a couple of years away from mountain offroad adventures with them). If my price is way out of line based on what i've got i'm happy to have feedback on it and may adjust accordingly. Though i'll mentioned I already had an offer the first day I listed not too far off my asking price, I just decided to wait a bit before taking it.

174k Miles
Falken Tires in decent shape
A/C blows very cold
Drives great
Previous owner painted exterior and re-upholstery driver seat base (paint job is okay but not amazing)
Overall Condition 7.5 out of 10.

The vehicle has a small front lower engine oil leak and their is a p0401 code -- the vehicle passed smog 30 days ago and I have the certificate which is good for 90 days.

Any other questions i'm happy to answer.

Clean title in hand and I have a carfax if somebody would like to see it.

Call Jon 909-263-7525

Also, I should mention. Zero rust, California car its whole life I believe, and no modification other than an alarm install that was removed so there is some excess wiring for it.

Also, another small issue I just remembered the auto door lock/unlock at the drivers seat doesn't open the other door locks. The locks all work fine though if you manually operate them.

Just fyi, I don't think it is tacky at all. I have never understood people getting upset about it. This is what the forums are great for and great place to list it. Looks like a clean cruiser. GLWS

What's the closest airport to San Dimas ?

Ontario, ca is about 15 mins from my home. Los Angeles airport about 65 minutes. Give me a call tomorrow if you want to talk about it.

is it me or are LC prices at an all time low , this is stupid cheap.

agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom