For Sale 1997 fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a 80 for sale around Opelousas, LA. 137k miles, Factory Lockers, ARB winch bull bar, OME suspension with steering stabilizer. $9,800 firm. I've got some more pictures of it on Autotrader Cars for Sale: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 in OPELOUSAS, LA 70570: Sport Utility Details - 299974695 - AutoTrader.com
image5.jpg

I was wondering if it belonged to a 'mud member.

Might be picking one up soon for driveway duty and weekend toy.

Caught my attention, but I wasn't planning on going quite that high in price just yet.

Bump for a nice looking truck!

Retreads?

I've had a LOT of out of state people contact me about it, a handful even said they were coming to look at it, but they never did. It's starting to be a major hassle, I don't mind putting in an effort to sell a vehicle if someone is serious, but window shoppers leave me alone.

Is there a lift on the OME suspension? Do you have a passenger side airbag? What kind of mileage are you getting on those retreads?

Thanks!

Is there a lift on the OME suspension? Do you have a passenger side airbag? What kind of mileage are you getting on those retreads?

Thanks!

dual front airbags became standard from the 95s on. I have read that possible some early 95s dont though.

Excursionist said:

I have the "factory" OME springs, so the lift is anywhere from half inch to an inch.
The tires are 265/75 so they are actually a little skinnier than stock which should give me better mileage. I'm getting about 14 MPG.

Well my autotrader add ends this week and I Decided if it ends before it sells I'd keep it, so as a last ditch effort I'm offering to anyone on MUD for $9000.

Hey Muscadine, check your PM's

Regards

Doug

I've been getting a lot of the same questions so I'll try and disclose everything here. I've owned it for a couple of years in that time I've changed the valve cover gasket, the front main oil seal, and spark plug tube gaskets. I've also recently had the front bearings changed along with a brake job. She no longer leaks oil, but there is some slight seepage from the power steering, and the tranny(haven't seen any drips on the pavement and believe me I check religously.) The back driver side window will come off track occasionally when used so I just keep it up and it's fine. The seats are pretty cracked up that's why I have the seat covers. The mileage is now up to 140,000. She runs and rides beautifully the only reason I'm letting it go is because when school starts back up I'm going to be doing a lot of shuttling kids to after school activities, that's just extra mileage I don't want to put on the Cruiser.

I forgot to mention that I still owe a little on it. If anyone wants it I can give you a bill of sale and the vehicle, but we'd have to wait for the title to come in the mail. It you don't feel comfortable with that I'm sure we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom