For Sale 1997 FZJ80 Long Island NY

• Thread starter Offroader93
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Triple locked Land Cruiser. 6" lift Ironman coils recently purchased a few weeks ago. Has Icon shocks and Superior hyper flex radius arms. Adjustable front and rear panhard bars. Runs and drives well, i mainly trailer it to PA to go wheeling. Has 37" tires and icon wheels just put on this past summer. Spare tire never mounted is included. The bumpers, sliders and winch are NOT included. Interior is alright.
Mileage should be just under 300k, as the odometer does not work. I beleive around 285 or so?? The motor runs great. Had front main seal fixed recently.
It will need some work- the passenger rear door does not open, and the front passenger brake line or caliper is leaking (you'll have to trailer it home). The diff breathers will need to be extended also. And, will need a radio, however i have a spare one that just needs the harness. Keeping the new radio for another vehicle. Has new Aisin locker actuators but the front one is not locking, so it needs to be looked at. Heat and a/c work good. This is a trail rig, not perfect by any means but it is a ton of fun offroad. Just selling to fund another project that I have been wanting to start for quite some time now. This rig has a ton of potential. Just needs your front and rear bumpers, sliders whatever you wish.
I purchased it in Arizona, however it was an original Michigan rig. I wire wheeled and coated most of the frame, and axles. There are some small areas with rot which i can get pictures of. Front fenders were bad, so i replaced those and painted them. The body rot is Easily fixable if you are handy with a welder. I will add photos to this ad once I take them.
EDIT: At this point, i'm going to hold onto the bumpers and sliders for the future.
Text 520 237 2097 faster response than on here.
Thanks, Sam.
20211102 172848

20211102 173853

20211019 180951

20211019 180935
20211019 180932

Last edited:
FMC80

FMC80

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Nice rig, what is your price?